• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
  • How's it goin' with my save file? :DD

Almost finished. Currently working on yours, Stygian's, Andrew's, and (little by little) megakleij's as well. Shouldn't be too much longer. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update:

Still working on the aforementioned requests, but I wanted to run an idea past whoever may be watching this thread. I've been wondering whether it would be worth it to post a save or two here that I think people might appreciate having. This could include saves with event Pokemon like Celebi, Mew, etc, or could be something as simple as a save with all three starters at the beginning. Anyways, this would in no way affect my accepting requests, it just might be something cool to have that I would do on the side when I have time. But of course, I would like to see if I should even bother first. Does this sound like a good idea?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    I have a weird request but I'm sure one of you helpful people can get this for me D:

Game: Emerald
    Name:William
    Badges:2
    Pokemons: If possible, Grovyle lvl 22. and Taillow level 19 (if not possible, any is fine :)

Thanks in advance!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2015
    I'm looking for Mew and Deoxys and any other event only pokemon. I have jirachi and selebi. I like a .gci file for gamecube so I can move them to my memory card then trade them to my Pokémon Firered Cartridge.

Game: Pokémon Colosseum or XD
    Name: any
    Pokémon: Gen III Event only Pokémon

Thanks

GreyBidoof

Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm finally back! I'll be able to get some more work on some of your saves tomorrow, so there's some good news for you.

ShinyWurmple- This will be an easy one to do. I have wuite a few other saves to finish up at the moment, but I'll put you on the "waiting list" :)

kaibayugi2002- I am definitely going to be releasing a save with some event Pokemon soon. Unfortunately, I am only able to create GBA and GB save files, not Gamecube ones. Feel free to let me know if one of these would work for you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2015
    GreyBidoof- Thanks but I would like to get them on my Gameboy advance cartridge. If someone has a modify Wii with homebrew and GCMM. They could move Mew and the others from the Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen to their Pokémon Colosseum or XD game and save to a gamecube memory card then use GCMM to back up that save file and share the backup save file which is a .gci file. That how I got Celebi.

Years
  • Request a save for fire red
    Male
    Name:Red
    Rivals:What ever you want
    Team
    Charazard lvl 100 good attacks
    Gyarados Lvl 80 Good attacks with surf
    Alakazam lvl 80 good attacks
    Pidgetto Lvl 80 Good attacks with fly
    All hms
    8 badges
    In house after defaeting elite 4
    Pm when you start and finish or email me at [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    I'm a little backed up on requests right now, but I'll let you know as soon as I'm able to work on it for you.

Nvm.After I left this comment I went and searched,and found many people on youtube doing egglockes with their save file in the description.So I have it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2014
    can you make me a save for pokemon ruby
    name: Red
    pokemons:all in level 78
    1- Blaziken
    2- Venausar
    3-rayquaza

GreyBidoof

Years
  • To those still waiting on saves, you have my deepest apologies, and know that I haven't forgotten you. I hope to finish everyone's within a few days.

Rossi25 and Sheercold1, I can definitely do what you want, but it may take a little bit for me to get to you, since I'm still working on a few people in front of you. Hope that's ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back