• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Bird Racing: what bird would you be the jockey of (ride)

What bird Pokémon would be your racing Legendary Bird Pokémon?

• Total voters

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • Articuno, Moltres, or Zapdos, if you had the opportunity to hop aboard on one of these Legendary Bird Pokémon and race against the others, which Legendary Bird Pokémon would you ride???

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
    Years
  • I chose Zapdos because it's the faster one and because moltres and articuno have lots of weaknesses

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I would pick Moltres to ride just so I could see what it would be like to fly in the sky with that one.

Years
  • If it was going to be a race, I would definitely pick Zapdos. As mentioned, it is the fastest of the three, and even though it might not be my favorite, I would still want to win!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd use Zapdos because it's the fastest out of the 3 legendary birds (statistically). That, and it can use its Electric moves to take advantage of the fact that Articuno and Moltres are weak to Electric.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Freaking love Articuno.

That and Moltres would singe my buns.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Um, preferably none of them but if I had to choose, I choose Articuno. It causes snow to fall while it's flying. How amazing is that?

Anyone who chooses Moltres, have fun with those flames lol.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Definitely Articuno. Moltres could very well kill you with that fire and Zapdos is... well it's fine but I'd rather Articuno.

Articuno is an Ice-type Pokemon which may mean he's absolutely freezing to ride, but I see it as a fashion choice. Women choose to wear less clothes than are appropriate for the weather outside because of fashion, so why can't I do this? Articuno is the prettiest of the Pokemon and I would look damn good riding it, so there.

Back