• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess I'll say hi.

clarify

Years
  • Hello. My name is clarify, as is shown. I'm into Pokemon games from generations I-III, and I also enjoy playing ROM hacks. I've heard generation V is good, but I was dissapointed with generation IV (don't know why, just didn't seem as fun to me), so I'm thinking about getting Black or White.

Some things you might not know about me (I hope....):

• I play clarinet
    • I don't actually have a favorite pokemon. I try to keep my team as balanced as possible.
    • I've been working on the same pokemon party in Emerald for over 3 years. It's awesome.
    And yeah. That's pretty much it. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Thank you for clarifying so many things about yourself. :D

(Couldn't help it).

cthulhu_guy

he who walks the void
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    yo, im new too. been playin pokemon since it came out. gen v is AMAZING! you get that feeling u got from when you played red all those years past. im plain now, lol. one hand typing, the other trin to catch a damn smeargle. :P

clarify

Years
  • Thanks for welcoming me, everyone.
    @Lily: Yeah. That had to be thrown out there. I actually laughed a little.
    @cthulu_guy: Really? I'll consider it. I have marching band coming up in 2 months. If I have the time, I'll try it out.
    @Noblebeastx: Thanks.

Back