• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo WFC Problem?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in so sorry in advance D:

Anyway, I have a Windows 7 64-bit computer and I upgraded my computer just to get XP Mode and get the WFC Connector working because I'm tired of going up to my mom's computer to use it (her computer is running Windows Vista). However, after successfully installing it in XP Mode, when testing the connection, I always get disconnected.

It would connect for ~8 seconds, then completely lose connection, saying it's error 52103. So I don't know what to do with it from here.. I've tried:

- Restarting computer
    - Restarting computer while still having the USB plugged in
    - Restarting XP Mode
    - Released then reattached the USB in XP Mode

* I know they discontinued the WFC USB drivers
    * Please don't link the Nintendo Troubleshoot website with the error because I've checked and it doesn't closely help
    * My router should be compatible with the USB because it works on my mom's computer
    * It's not the server's problem cus it still works with my mom's computer currently
    * I've tried installing 1.07 first, not working, tried 1.06 (which I'm using on my mom's computer so I thought it would work with 1.06)
    * I've searched the 'net and still didn't get a decent answer

Back