• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hi.

Zachias

Indifferent
Years
    • IL
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    I'm Zachias. I first got into Pokemon pretty much when everyone else did years ago. It's been a while, though, and I've kind of gotten back into it. But I just play the handheld games. I don't watch the shows or do anything else. I don't really have anything to say, so....

Hi.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to pc. :) I play mainly the handhelds too. I read some manga, and I haven't watched the anime in at least several months. In my opinion, the handhelds are what keep the craze going! xD

Anyway, I hope you have fun here at the forums and enjoy your stay. Just be active and post and I am sure you will have a great time and fit in with the rest of us soon enough! You'll blend in like an albino kitty amoung lil' white bunnies. ;)

Have fun! xD

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yes, everyone was into Pokémon at one time; now we are the select few who shall remain...
    (Well, if you could thousands of fans as a few... xD)

Ehm... Welcome to the forums!
    If it's only the games you like, that's fine, Zachias. In fact, the largest category here is for the video games!
    (And who couldn't love them?)

You will probably have a blast discussing the games over there. ;D
    Enjoy yourself and try to stay active.

Back