• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A PokeCommunity League

POkeCommunity League?

• WiFi

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • PO or Shoddy

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No league

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Why do we not have a pokemon gym league? other forums benefit from them. I personally think its really fun to be a gym leader, or even a challenger! We could maybe give little incentives if they beat the gym league (this includes 12 gyms and elite 4 (plus champion), where you only have to battle and gain 8 electronic gym badges to go to the elite four).

Sounds like a good idea, huh? Well comment below if you want it or how the idea can be better!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Unfortunately, we've tried multiple times to set up official PC leagues, and every time they've failed due to lack of interest. Plans are in the works to try again when B/W is released in the US, but until then, member-run leagues are the only thing that seems to work, and even those are hit or miss.

Feel free to get involved with one of the current leagues in the Battle Stadium, I know at least a few are fairly active.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure we had Wi-Fi leagues before, but how about a Shoddy/PO League ? People can train their monsters with clicks, so they can jump right into battling, without the hassle of EV Training, breeding, and such.

Did we ever have a Shoddy League, anyways.
    I know everyone is using PO now, but...

Years
  • awww that really sucks i love leagues and all that cool stuff we'll it better work with black and white! lol

Years
  • I'm pretty sure we had Wi-Fi leagues before, but how about a Shoddy/PO League ? People can train their monsters with clicks, so they can jump right into battling, without the hassle of EV Training, breeding, and such.

Did we ever have a Shoddy League, anyways.
    I know everyone is using PO now, but...
    see there you go PO is a very good battle emulator i use it all the time and its so easy. thank you for suggesting this i didn't think of that

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Yeah. Not to mention S&M is dead, and many people not me are trying to revive it.
    Too bad it would be too hard for me to even try to get back into competitive. ):

Years
  • I know there is a gym league under Battle Stadium, but I want to make it official. just to clear some things up BEFORE they happen

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I can tell you right now there won't be another try at an official PC league until B/W is released. Members seems to want to do things their own way and probably prefer a little less strictness on the rules. But as I said, take part in the leagues we have now if you want to get involved.

Everyone is also more than welcome to come on the PC Pokemon Online server and chat/battle (it's called "PC Battle Server" on the main list of servers). There's also a PO league in the Battle Stadium you can join as well, and Wolflare is running tournaments every few weeks or so. Basically, there are plenty of ways to get involved in the battling community regardless of whether we have an official league or not :]

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    We had an official league, but didn't stay active enough. We're revamping the league with new features when USA BW is released, so that will hopefully be active by then (especially with S&M being revamped as well, with tutoring and such). Though, we didn't expect the BW PO server to be very active (like it is now) at the time. Buuut, BW release is not too far away (in my opinion :x), so just join the current leagues for now. I'd rather wait until I'm not as busy too.

Last edited:
    Back