• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
  • "What the? Wait, where is everyone else?"

Your fic character(s) have just been Rick Rolled. How do they react?

[AGELIMIT]those not opposed to ridiculous amounts of (very fake) gore.
    Spoiler:
    [/AGELIMIT]
    Lulz...

Welcome back bobandbill!!! Once again, the FFL proves to be a Black Hole. XD

In Fanfic news, I'm finding time to write, albeit slowly. I've switched to third person so this is going to get some getting used to.

In other, non-related news, I've started watching Elfen Lied. I have to say though, the part where small children sadistically kill a dog in episode 8 shocked me more than the first episode. And I'm a Sadist! O_o

If you're not into gore, don't watch this. I guess I should stop watching it at night though... I might not be able to sleep tonight. Hence one of the reasons that I'm here right now.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah... can't say much progress for my fic either XD

I've been watching Hunter X Hunter, myself...

At first I was skeptical (about the premise) but actually I really do like it, it is in some ways quite complex and in others ridiculously childish, which I do like in an anime. Of course there is always that forbearance of kids having super human powers, but that's okay. XD

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • The dragon was removed from play because it would have killed you.

Elfen Lied was a bit too "clean" for me. It was like the scalpel of gory anime, rather than the bat-with-barbed-wire. The characters were also painfully shallow, which didn't help my being generally unfazed.

I much prefer things like Now and Then, Here and There, even though they're less messy, because the violence is just so intimate and unglamorized, and it's against characters I can care about.

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
  • Your fic character(s) have just been Rick Rolled. How do they react?

Dianne: *chuckle* "Hm..." *sends it to everybody*

Ash: "Oh, man...who the heck in his or her right mind would send this to everyone?!"

May: *raises eyebrow* "Interrupt my Contest training, thanks, Di."

Misty: "CORSOLA, SPIKE CANNON!"

Dawn: *cracks knuckles*

Conan/Jimmy: *raises superpowered sneakers' dial to DANGER* "She's dead meat..."

Rachel Moore: "Nice song, shame Dianne's about to die."

Kirsten Thomas: (VERY similar to Rachel's, except for the cracking knuckles)

Harley Hartwell (I watch the dub): "Where's my sword?"

Kaito (Magic Kaito): "I think I have a new victim to steal from."

Amelia Fuller (Aoko Nakamori, MK): "Usually, my mop is reserved for Kaito, but I think I can make an exception..."

Brock: "Wow, cute girls..."

Pearl: "Hey, I could use this idea for our next double act!"

Diamond: *chuckles* "Wow, cool." *dances*

Platinum: "I am Lady Platinum Berlitz, and I come from the Berlitz house!! I AM NOT TO BE TAKEN FOR A FOOL!!" *calls out Empoleon*

Timmy Turner: "I wish I had something to beat Dianne with!"

Cosmo: "Wow! I've been Rickrolled!" *dances*

Wanda: "Alright, who's the smart aleck who sent this to us?"

There's too many to count...

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I poked around in it for a little while, but I'm not a big fan of poetry so I soon left. |3

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    We have a Poetry section?

:P. I was gone until I figured out how to hook up my wireless keyboard to my wii. :p I've been itching to get this story off my chest, but I have no desktop, so I am going to write it on a blogging website or something, or maybe in my email. I love having my keyboard, it is so slow with the wii controller. :p Well, see you all around. xD

Happy Turkey Day everyone.

Oh speaking of Thanksgiving, my teacher made everyone scared of eating turkey. He said that someone died because the sleepy drug in it. Said they never woke up. Now people won't eat turkey :p. I'm excited. This boring break that I got just turned out to be some sort of exciting. Well, toodles~

p.s. It SUCKS not having my desktop because I CAN'T do a lot of the stuff like flash games and musics. :(. But eh.. I'll stop there, I've rambled enough.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey guys., I hate to ask this but I was wondering if someone would take a look at my Twilight fic for me? I'm desperate for reviews. Link is in my sig. Pretty please?
    Ooooh, Twilight. Been meaning to reread that book and try to finish the series.

lol Breaking Dawn is going to be awesome

I'll try to read it come the holiday, and review as best I can.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Roses are red
    The poetry section is blue
    Astinus is on meds
    And so are you!

Oo

Late night ramblings? Not sure XD

I hope Citty is recovering well. :)

Bay

Years
  • Roses are red
    The poetry section is blue
    Astinus is on meds
    And so are you!

Oo

Late night ramblings? Not sure XD

I hope Citty is recovering well. :)

Sorry Feign, but a rant here...

Look, I too hope Citty is recovering well. However, I don't like how you keep mentioning Citty this, Citty that in this lounge. Heck, I was like, "what?" when you mentioned trying to find out how he's doing by searching in the internet. It's good to be worried about a member sometimes, but all I see you (and a couple others here) worry about is Citty and not another member when they're gone. Heck, I don't see any of you mentioning about Jax/Valentine not coming here anymore and talk about it (although she mentioned about that in her sig). It's as if you're glorifying Citty.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I guess it just is that, I've spoken more with Citrinin, and otherwise become friends. So it is more MHI in that sense.

Though I wasn't trying to glorify him, I was just making a point of conversation I guess.

Bay

Years
  • I guess it just is that, I've spoken more with Citrinin, and otherwise become friends. So it is more MHI in that sense.

Though I wasn't trying to glorify him, I was just making a point of conversation I guess.
    Fair enough. Spoken with Citrinin in our VMs a lot too, but when I noticed he hadn't been here for a while, I assume he's busy or something, so won't bother him or worry too much. Nothing against you.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    No worries, fair enough question. ;)

TBH I haven't been on as much (especially posting wise), being busy with school and all (finals coming up! ;_;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back