• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could use your Wonder Twin powers

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • I would morph into an Egyptian Homosexual

I have no idea, honestly. Probably like an eagle or tiger. <3

Reactions: Her

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    In all seriousness, though.

I'd actually want to see what it would be like to be Australian for a while. You know, get to deence (bogan styles?) and watch Kath and Kim and stuff.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Honestly, I would sit there for hours thinking. Then come up with something terrible.
    Like this:

WONDER TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE
    D:<

Form of...
    A..
    ..Mmm..

Water Buffalo.

But seriously, I would probably morph into an eagle.

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
  • And does this happen to be a coincidence that this sort of remind me of the Animorphs series if anyone here has heard of it? Funny. XD

omfg that was exactly what went through my mind when I saw this thread. Awesome series.

On topic, I'm not really sure. Maybe a hawk or an eagle to just soar through the air. Maybe a super-version of myself with powers that I can use for my own interests. Or maybe a hot model to mess with a few people.

Years
  • In all seriousness, though.

I'd actually want to see what it would be like to be Australian for a while. You know, get to deence (bogan styles?) and watch Kath and Kim and stuff.
    Stereotypes for the win?
    Hmmm, anything that really involves flying. That would just be incredible.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Wonder Twin Powers Activate!

Form of...
    A....

Mudkip

I'll be serious. I'll go for becoming Chuck Norris? I always want to know what it's like to be dangerous.

Back