• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make A Wish! <3 FV's Thread of EV'd, Events, and More! =3

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
sorry about taking a while to reply the ev's unfortunately are unknown to me but the natures are regigigas = lonely
azumarill = hardy
and crobat = sassy

the movesets are regigigas : iron head,rock slide,focus punch,and crush grip.
azumarill : focus blast, hydro pump, ice beam, and waterfall.
crobat : fly,air cutter, sludge bomb,and poison fang.

also if you would prefer i have a shiny raikou or shiny deoxys i would maybe trade.

Last edited:
Years
Hi ! Are you interested in any of those events ?

- Shaymin OT: Film11 (French event) lvl 50, Serious UT
- shiny Mew OT: MYSTRY lvl 10, Brave UT
- shiny Latias OT: 10 ANIV lvl 70, Mild UT

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
Years
hey frozen i have a shiny ev'd alakazam, shiny ev;d charizard , shiny ev'd sceptile , shiny ev'd kabutops and a shiny ev'd dragonite what would you trade me for them?

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
hey frozen i have a shiny ev'd alakazam, shiny ev;d charizard , shiny ev'd sceptile , shiny ev'd kabutops and a shiny ev'd dragonite what would you trade me for them?

lol well if you could give me their natures, and stats and stuff...(and shiny dragonite look ugly Dx)

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
Years
lol well if you could give me their natures, and stats and stuff...(and shiny dragonite look ugly Dx)

lol yeah he may look ugly but you will prolly want him lol but ok here we go

alakazam Timid 247/103/112/365/193/369
energy ball psychic Focus blast calm mind

Charizard NN Glurak Modest 271/180/181/334/201/273
focus blast flamethrower air slash dragon pulse

Sceptile Timid 281/185/155/309/196/354
Dr pulse focus blast energyball leafstorm

Kabutops Lonely 260/341/201/142/167/257
aqua jet swords dance stone edge waterfall

Dragonite adamant 323/403/225/191/221/259
aqua tail outrage earthquake flamethrower < just tell me a move and i will replace it for a TM

=)

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
I know I posted on your profile already, and I don't want to seem rude or impatient but I was wondering if you would be able to Move Tutor my Ursaring Fire Punch, please? Whenever it's convenient for you is fine with me

Back