• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

game hours

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • how many hours straight have u been on a game of any sort(game not website if on comp)u can't count saving then coming back 5 minates eaither longest amount of hours on a game but if u got a drink or went to the bath room it's ok
    when i played with my cousion we played Conflick: Desert Storm 2 from 4:30pm to 8:30 am the next day the game only had 11 levels! (this does not count:but we only finshed 8 and did the rest when i woke up at 6pm)
    so 15 hours on a PS2 game

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • I remember the first time I played Final Fantasy VII for PS1, I didn't have a memory card, so I would play it for a couple hours straight, leave for a while, and play more afterwards.

I guess it was on for at least 200 hours straight XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Whoa, 200 hours lol. When I first got SSBM i played about 13 hours straight, but thats nothin compared to 200.XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hm...When My Brother's friend gave him Grand Theft Auto 3 for the computer, There was something wrong with it. It's wouldnt load everytime we saved :'( So me and my brother tried to play it all day, non-stop, so we can beat it. We almost beat it but almost isn't enough. So I have to say I played it for about 15 hours straight or more.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I have played for like....... 10 hours straight (FFX) In second is Kingdom Hearts, which was mabye 7 hours....

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I've never attempted this. There's not way my mom would let me play a game all day straight without being yelled at to come and eat otherwise she'd turn off my game. Nope, not possible for me.

Although, I know that I could proabably do this with OoT if I had the chance.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • LittleFascistPanties said:
    I remember the first time I played Final Fantasy VII for PS1, I didn't have a memory card, so I would play it for a couple hours straight, leave for a while, and play more afterwards.

xD I did that! Not for nearly as long, but I also didn't have a memory card for the PS1, so I had to leave it on. That was only for about 6 hours, though... <_<; It kinda sucked since I wanted to play X-2, but I couldn't turn it off. ;_;'

Anyway, the longest for me would probably be... FFX or X-2. *can't remember which one* From 11:05 PM to about 4:45 AM. @_@ It was fuuuun~ I stay up really late every Saturday, though, just to play video games. ^_^;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    [/font]
    I stay up really late every Saturday, though, just to play video games. ^_^;
    I want to do that so badly! But for some mystical reason beyond my control...my entire family goes to sleep at eleven every night. So, I'm forced to do the same. I hate it. Weekends, holidays, summer vacation...always always always asleep at eleven. @@ I want to pull all nighters on video games. TT

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh, I'm not allowed to do it. The latest I'm allowed to be downstairs playing video games is midnight.. and that's if my parents are feeling generous. o_O I do it anyway, though. They never enforce that rule since I'd be all the way downstairs and they'd have to either shout at me (thus, waking the house up) or come all they way down to tell me off. They just leave me alone. XD (And you all wonder where I get my laziness from!)

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • About 28 straight hours on one game, if you count switching games, then the longest I've ever played without a break of more than five minutes is about 53 hours. That was when my parents experimented with my having a supply of green tea downstairs.

Back