• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: the melanchloy ofprofesr oek and his purpel unicron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Here I've cleaned up the grammar
for you:

Hello! Here is my hack. I made
it in two weeks. It is for Pokémon
Red
and you can catch all 548
Pokémon.

The Melancholy of Proffesor Oak and
his Purple Unicron.

One day you are in your house when your mum says
"Go get a Pokémon", so you go to Proffesor Oak, and,
he, gives you, a Bulbesor, Charmender, or, Squirtle.
Suprisingly! Gary comes! And gets the stronger one!
He battles you? You have to win!
You're Pokémon Quest Begins Here!

Features of The Melancholy of Proffesor Oak
• It has Pokemon Battles and you have 2 badges and Team Roket
• You Got Cats Em All!

-----------

Now, regarding the
screenshots.

dragonice.jpg

This one has incorrect
grammer. As you can
see, there is the words
"HARD COVER", but it should
be "Hard Cover".

mewtwo1.png

This image displays
Graphics Capibilities
that the GameBoy Color
does not have!

Breeze.png

This screenshot
has lovely tiles,
I Commend You!

Hopefully You Can See What I Meant When I Said That This Hack Had Some Room For Improvement!

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I've seen a great many hacks here, and I've made a few myself, and I have to say that this blows them all clean out of the water. Your flawless game design is a thing of beauty and of wonder, and the graphics are simply amazing; if the story, which you so modestly say you cannot dream up, is anything like the rest of the hack, then it looks like the 2012 Hack of the Year is a foregone conclusion.

What is it that makes this game so great? Is it the iron fist with which you rule the English language, forcing it to conform to your will, your rules? Is it the brilliant originality of plot and storyline, cunningly disguised to seem familiar and yet totally different in wholly unspecified ways? Or is it the concept on which the game is founded, the interaction between Professor Oak and his so-called unicron? (That last is a veritable stroke of genius, I must say.)

Such originality is almost unprecedented in these forums, where knock-offs, imitations and barely-hacked games are rife. Fireworks, I salute you, and wish you all the best in what is sure to become one of history's great hacks.

F.A.B.

marcc5m

what
Years
Uhm this is an april fools joke right? well jokes on you its still march here

no but its april heer so it workz

Oh wow.
It has a bell and everything.

This is easily the best hack I've seen, and I just came back after 3 years of absence.
It's very humbling to come back to a master piece such as this.

tnx u i liek th bel

yeah no im not gonna pretend this is the best thing ever.

that sort of thing is so old.

heres what im gonna do instead.

GENUINE CRITIQUE.

I'd like to suggest that you plot out a storyline because trust me, it's far easier to plan the rest of the hack that way. If there are a few aspects of the game you're having trouble about, it may be best to get a group of people together and form a team. Overall, your hack seems to be progressing into an interesting direction, but it's pretty bare-bones right now. Almost like a teaser. I do hope you'll release more screenshots, so we can know what the game is like. Also, if there's 548 pokemon, who are the 101 pokemon not in the game? Gen II?

Also, you can look around the Toolbox for the tools you need, such as AdvanceMap. And for a tutorial on how to use XSE, I think the Tutorials section might have something.

And, I'm sorry, but your grammar isn't very good. If you're a non-native English speaker, it won't hurt to contact someone for help on translating your game.

All in all, best of luck with your game! What you have so far seems very promising, even if you do have a lot to work on!

Cheers, 649

nub

This. Is. Hilarious. Good luck, dude.

Only a native English speaker can butcher the English language this much.

thx i glad u likd it

Best hack in all the years of Pokemon. I can see that this will finally open our eyes, and we will need not a single other game ever.

yeh its betr thn all

wat 2 do wtih teh "pokemon rom hack" ? cant oepn wtih emulaotr.

EDIT

Nveer mnid. Got teh hakc wkoring but three a mnior prbolem - cant pass seocnd city becuz old man blkocing teh road. Three also glicth wtih Ben ni Poekmon Cenetr - lookz starnge wehn u lsoe and tlak 2 it. Pbroably becuz in orginal gaems lday bobs wehn tath scene oevr.

Good so hakc far hwoeevr ! Keep up teh garet wrok.

P.S
Srothsmon uebr pworefulll!

Spoiler:

u cn walk arond him i dont no hw 2 edit tht

Oh my gosh this is the best ever hack I love you all. Thanks fireworks you're the savior to us all.

thnx

wat is a hack??//?1111!!!!1

u ned n emuletor

This thread reminds me of the thread coolboyman made on april fools day, too bad i lost that thread link... :\

You should have been more original with the april fools day joke.

not reely becos SHORTS

Finally, a hack worth playing! :D

yh mins th best

oh my gosh idk where to put this but I HAVE A LEAKED BETA~

not reely i alredy relesd it chek a few psts abuv urs

This is aweeeeesomeeeeee!
Cannot be bettaaaaa!
Me wantzzzz play!

pley then

Here it is:

http://media.teamfail.co.cc/Other/Pokemon Aqua Sapphire [FINAL RELEASE].gba

I asked and it's ok to post, download it and you'll see why. I swear. PM me if you need proof. :3

cheeter ! u post own hak in my thred ! reportd !

Here I've cleaned up the grammar
for you:

Hello! Here is my hack. I made
it in two weeks. It is for Pokémon
Red
and you can catch all 548
Pokémon.

The Melancholy of Proffesor Oak and
his Purple Unicron.

One day you are in your house when your mum says
"Go get a Pokémon", so you go to Proffesor Oak, and,
he, gives you, a Bulbesor, Charmender, or, Squirtle.
Suprisingly! Gary comes! And gets the stronger one!
He battles you? You have to win!
You're Pokémon Quest Begins Here!

Features of The Melancholy of Proffesor Oak
• It has Pokemon Battles and you have 2 badges and Team Roket
• You Got Cats Em All!

-----------

Now, regarding the
screenshots.

dragonice.jpg

This one has incorrect
grammer. As you can
see, there is the words
"HARD COVER", but it should
be "Hard Cover".

mewtwo1.png

This image displays
Graphics Capibilities
that the GameBoy Color
does not have!

Breeze.png

This screenshot
has lovely tiles,
I Commend You!

Hopefully You Can See What I Meant When I Said That This Hack Had Some Room For Improvement!

r u been sarcstic, prince?

I've seen a great many hacks here, and I've made a few myself, and I have to say that this blows them all clean out of the water. Your flawless game design is a thing of beauty and of wonder, and the graphics are simply amazing; if the story, which you so modestly say you cannot dream up, is anything like the rest of the hack, then it looks like the 2012 Hack of the Year is a foregone conclusion.

What is it that makes this game so great? Is it the iron fist with which you rule the English language, forcing it to conform to your will, your rules? Is it the brilliant originality of plot and storyline, cunningly disguised to seem familiar and yet totally different in wholly unspecified ways? Or is it the concept on which the game is founded, the interaction between Professor Oak and his so-called unicron? (That last is a veritable stroke of genius, I must say.)

Such originality is almost unprecedented in these forums, where knock-offs, imitations and barely-hacked games are rife. Fireworks, I salute you, and wish you all the best in what is sure to become one of history's great hacks.

F.A.B.

this post 2 lon

thx evry1 who likd this hak sooon i wil maek beat 2

SapphireFlames

I am... A POKEMON MASTER!!!!!
Years
I'm hoping this is an April Fools joke because I do not understand a thing that you wrote. And the second screen shot is most likely from B/W because Pokemon Red dosen't have much color to it and Chansey and Mewtwo have very different sprites.

Clacla

karp karp karp
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
i reely liek this gaym but do u knoe wher i cen got a free gamboy?
i cant wati 2 play1!!!!!!!1111

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Wow. I think I have a new favourite hack. <3 I love the screenshots, and the plot is definitely unique and nothing like I've ever seen before. :D Seriously, well done so far. :)

Also, the game has purple unicorns- your argument is invalid.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Oh my, a ROM hack that has passed through our approval systems. That's very unusual...

it seems like it's a fake hack or something, some of the screens are either stolen or edited in Adobe PhotoShop

oh, hang on...

This hack seems wonderfully done.

Happy April 1st, guys! xD

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
OMGZ!!!1111!!THE BEAST RM HAC EVAR!!!1111!
I'MA DOWNLODIN IT NAOW!!1!!

EDIT: TEH IPS FILE WON'T GET ON MUY VBA!!!1111!!HELP!!!

Sazandora

bleh
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
hi i want 2 donwlode dis but mi dad sed i am no aloud
plz can u tel him i relly wana play
if u can i can giv u a levl 92 infrenape plz plz plz

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
April Fools. Look at the calender! This kind of joke is actually quite common. Want some examples that happened in the past? Even Koolboyman couldn't resist the temptation when he released a "superleet" hack of Firered one year and a very well done Prism final hoax in another.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
It has been unanimously decided that as a testament to this hack's greatness, it shall be frozen it in Carbonite like Han Solo. This is so our future generations can take inspiration from this magnificent work of art. It shall be eternally young and never sullied by human hands ever again.

After all, hacks of this quality only come around once a year... ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back