• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Card Set Symbols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Does anybody no where i can find a complete set of card set symbols and what they are please.
    For example Base set has nothing, Jungle has a Vile Plume Flower, Rocket set has an R symbol and so on.

Ave looked around and cannot find a complete list of set symbols.
    If anyone has a link of where there is one I will greatly appriciate it :)

Thank you in advance

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Thank you, Its not being updated yet tho for recent realeases. Does anybody no a simple list from base set to black and white set at all?

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    They don't have the English set because it isn't released yet, but you can always just look up cards from the Japanese sets which are released a few months prior to the English ones.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Well first you could search it.second pokemon.com might have it.[if i repeated anything from former post sorry i didnt read them!!XD]

btw the black and white symbol looks weird its like just a square with black and white in it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2012
    Are you sure...

I went to the list on bulbapedia but i have a set of three cards that have a palm tree symbol that it doesn't show... Anybody know what set they are from???

Actually never mind its a southern island set :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Holy crap thread revival. Reviving threads where the discussion has run its course is generally frowned upon. I'd rather you just make a new thread for your question next time, unless it's already covered by other of the stickies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back