• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey pokemon/manga freaks!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
  • Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity, Mew-Mewwer1! Read the rules and have fun in here! I like your name and also Mew is cute.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Mew-Mewwer1!

Glad to have you here. I'm sure you'll find The PokeCommunity to be a great place to spend a little of your time.

Sounds like this is just the place for you! We have a section for every one of your interests! It's not too difficult to navigate yourself around here, so have a look around and I'm sure you'll find some goo topics to post on. You'll even have the opportunity to post your hack or some of your drawings! =P

I'll see you around, and have fun!

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • Hey how's it goin ;) I used to hack, but stupid GCSE's and studying got in the way so I kinda gave up. I still sprite every now and then though :P Enjoy it here :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Haha. I used to say that there are only really one hundred and fifty-one Pokémon. I have the feeling that you'd agree with that. Hacking, I've always been interested in but I've never had the time to learn how to do it, unfortunately.

Welcome to the forums. Have fun, read the rules and the FAQ if you get stuck with anything.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Mew-person!

You say you like manga? A pokémon manga? Maybe even Pokémon Special/Adventures? 8D
    If that's the case, we have a club you should join! Click the blue links above the banner in my sig. NAO.

If you haven't read it, or haven't even heard of it... go look it up in the manga subforum in the Pokémon General section of PokéCommunity. And then come to our FanClub :3

Anyway, sorry if I seem rushed. There's a lot more to PC than Pokémon. There's practically everything here. Have a good time, see you round~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Heya, Mew, welcome to PC~ I'm sure you'll have a great time here ^^

It's nice to meet others who like manga and Pokemon at once (but then again, which fanatics don't? D8).

Anyhoo, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a Visitor Message or Private Message. Happy posting~

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hey Welcome to PC!
    No matter about you not being a good hacker, just head on down to the emulation forum and have a walk round there!

Also, we have a great Manga section, which you will surely enjoy.

TTFN

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello Mew-Mewwer1, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. I'm also a big fan of pokemon and the manga including mew. I love to create manga also but I haven't created my own pokemon game though.

Mew-Mewwer

Miyuuuuu?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2009
    Tnx all, i also like RP's, but i don't follow them here... those rules are to heavy for me... Why don't they just make us having fun?

Back