• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is a title to an introduction

mrcroconaw

That Croconaw
Years
  • Hey; I'm Mr. Croconaw, and I use proper grammar pretty much everywhere except for Tumblr, Facebook, and chats. I like typing correctly, because it annoys me when I can't read things. :D But I don't even mind it that much, so it's more of a pet peeve.

I'm an artist, musician, and procrastinator. I know; the last words don't go well together with the first two.

As an artist, I mostly draw Pokemon; and I'm more of a cartoonist. C: I do commissions, so feel free to PM me or e-mail me; or check me out on deviantART, as awesomesaucejayare.

As a musician, I play piano, guitar, and violin. I do covers of pretty much every song on piano; so feel free to PM me about that as well if you need any piano covers of anything. I rarely mix tracks, though. XD

And as a procrastinator, I play Pokemon, Guitar Hero, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and I improvise on piano quite a bit. It's mostly Pokemon though.

I'm sort of a noob when it comes to competitive battling, but I'd like to get better. :D And plus; I'm trying to complete the National Pokedex (for once), so I'd also like to trade with people and stuff.

So; hey. That's my intro. Hopefully no one hates me. \o/

~Mr. Croconaw

Deerling

Season PoKéMoN
    Years
  • Welcome to the site! I'm an artist and musician too. I mostly draw comics relating to dragons or some sort of myth/legend I've studied before hand. As for music, I play the Ocarina, Hermonica, Guitar and Xylophone. It's wonderful to see someone with similar interests joining the forums. I'll be sure to check out your deviantART account! Do you have a favorite generation?

Haha, I basicly learned because of Zelda too. xD
    I asked for it years ago for Christmas so I could play all the music from the Ocarina of Time and Lugias Song. It's just sort of stuck with me ever since. I'd really love to play piano though. It's such a beautiful instrument. I'll have to create my own deviant account and upload a few pages of my comics then. I've been meaning to do so this week but I keep forgetting! D:

Last edited by a moderator:

mrcroconaw

That Croconaw
    Years
  • Thank you! :) I love dragons; I'd like to see some of those comics. And Ocarina, I've always wanted to learn; just because of legend of Zelda; lol.

And yes, my favorite generation in terms of games is Generation IV, but my favorite generation of Pokemon in general is Generation II. :D

C: Zelda rocks.

Hmm, that's really interesting. I used to have an ocarina. It broke. Stupid music shops! XD

And if you get a deviantART, be sure to give me a link or your screen name. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • A Croconaw fan?

A Croconaw fan? Sweetness. As a Feraligatr fan myself, I say welcome to Pokecommunity! I just got back here recently, so if I say something a tad...insane...pay me no mind. :D

You might want to check up on the rules and whatnot, and may I suggest a visit to the Roleplaying section of this wonderful site? It is quite amazing, and we are always looking for new people who have the ability to type like you do. :3

Since you are a fellow artist as well, why not try to post some of your work here? Don't worry, we won't bite...much. ^.^

If you have any questions, feel free to message any mod/ admin/ veteran member around here. Heck, I'll be glad to lend a hand as well.

Once again, WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!

Sincerly,
    Game Over1375

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Hey there, buddy. You had me at 'I use proper grammar pretty much everywhere'. Seriously, do you know how hard it is to find people willing to expend even that much effort? Anyway, I hope you continue to post here and become a valued member of the community. Good luck, and if you have any questions - especially about the writing section - you can ask me.

I know you didn't mention writing, but I can hold out hope, can't I? In any case, have fun here at PC!

*proofreads reply before posting*

mrcroconaw

That Croconaw
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes!

@Game Over1375: Thanks so much! I do believe Feraligatrs are awesome as well. I check the rules a lot, even when I know them. So; I don't believe there's gonna be much problem there. :D I'd love to check out the Roleplaying section; typing correctly always makes me happy. :D I'm trying to be able to post links first before I post any of my art here, actually. I want to give people a direct link to my deviantART page, so first I'm planning on 15 posts, haha. And it's OK, I've taken bites before. :D I'll be sure to ask around if anything is confusing, I might ask you. C: Thank you for the welcome.

@Misheard Whisper: Haha, well I try to make things easier for everybody else. I also like typing correct grammar; so I guess it's a win-win situation. I'll be sure to ask you if I have questions about the writing section. :D I've considered writing, but I haven't ever actually tried at it, maybe that'll change. :) Thanks for the welcome, I plan to have fun here. :D

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Hey there mrcroconaw!

I see you also play SSBB. My favorite characters are Meta Knight and Lucario. I'm really good at 'em. I also beat all the bosses and I've captured all of them in a trophy stand on Intense Mode, excluding Rayquaza, who for some reason is harder to catch than Tabuu. I've unlocked all characters, unlocked every mode, and encountered Jirachi. And I obviously already beat Subspace.

I used to play Guitar Hero (Wii) but now not that much. I kinda liked it for a while but I just stopped using it.

I'm not really a fan of music and art but I do like writing, though.

I don't really care about completing the National Dex since I have no one to play Pokémon with. Lucky you.

Anyway, thanks for coming to PC. I hope you stick around more. I suggest reading the rules first and.... well... enjoy your stay here!

If you have any questions, just VM or PM me.

--End of Greeting--

Blizzardbrad

Freelance Trainer
    Years
  • No way! I'm also a musician/artist! I'm more into painting than anything. I have a deviant art account under the name hellfiremark.

I played bass guitar and sang in a bunch of bands! It's cool to see other people interested in that kind of stuff.

mrcroconaw

That Croconaw
    Years
  • @dragon456: Thanks for the welcomes, and SSBB is kind of a hobby for me; actually. ^^; I'm still kind of good at it, so if you have wi-fi, brawl maybe? :D C: i have Guitar Hero for Wii too, lol. And writing? :) That's really interesting, I've never been good at writing though. And it's unfortunate to hear that you don't have people to play pokemon with, I'm up to it if you want, though. :) And I'm sure I'll be sticking around. ;) Once again, thanks for the welcome.

@Blizzardbrad: Haha, nice! Painting is real cool; but I've never been quite good at it. I'll be sure to check out your deviantART though.

And bass guitar? Niceee. I'm not the best at singing though; but I do keyboards for my church, I guess that counts? :D Very nice meeting you.

Back