• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey folks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Hey, names Brandon! I've been lurking around the forums here for a while, so I thought I may as well make an account, so I can join in the festivities!

My favourite Pokemon game is yellow, and as such, my favourite Pokemon is Pikachu :)

I'm very interested in rom hacks and the devs of full custom games. Hope to get to know you all here!

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Hello and welcome to PC! Pikachu is awesome! Best mouse in all regions! :D hope you like it here! :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you finally joining after being around for so long! :P Ahh Pokemon yellow... such a great game since Pikachu followed me around. :P My favourite Pokemon is Pikachu as well! :) You won't be disappointed at all with the Rom hacks here so just give it look and you'll really enjoy yourself. Be sure to check other areas as well and you find find something else your interested in. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 24
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    HelloooooO~ Welocme Brandon ^^~ Hope you have a great time here and meet new people and make great friends ^^ Don't be afwaid to ask for help~

P.s Jolteon <3

Back