• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] El Heroe's Stippling Nook

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Hey everyone! I just wanted to give you guys an update of what's going on! Earlier this week I accidentally lost my stippling supplies at school so I didn't have a chance until earlier today to get a replacement kit. However, in the meantime I've been starting to work on a new project that I've never tried before - colored stippling. I'm pretty excited about it, especially because I'm going to start doing it on my favorite video game character Samus Aran. Depending on how it goes I might continue doing this new technique, so stay tuned! Here's a rough outline of what Samus is going to look like (haven't finished the preliminary sketch yet) but so far so good!

NyVuEwn.png

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    It looks great,can't wait for the finished one

Years
  • Whoah. Your work is absolutely stunning! I bet that requires a lot of patience and a steady hand. It's such a unique style of drawing, one which i've not seen before! Really great. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Stippling takes a lot of patience and it looks like you're doing a good job with it. I thought the Goku image made really good use of the stippling and shows a lot of depth. Keep up the nice work, I'll be looking forward to seeing some more of your stuff over time. :3

Back