• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Debate Thread

What Version Will You Get/Play?

• Pokemon Black Version 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetsee Studios

PKMN Trainer Jetsee
Years
Well as you all already know, Pokemon Black Version 2 and Pokemon White Version 2 are being sold from gamestops all over the u.s. October, 8th.[i think] So i opened this thread for basic discussion, debate, and what you think about the new game. this is my way of getting to know you all better so post away!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Uh, I really hate to do this, especially seeing as how you're so enthusiastic, but EVERY thread in the Black 2 and White 2 section has their own types of debates. So there really isn't a need for one specifically for debate. If you want to get to know more people, then by all means do so! You can VM me anytime you'd like! But a thread for a "basic chat" has no place here, due to the topics of discussion about the games being very specific. So I'll be closing this thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back