• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi i'm new

Mewgirl01

Psyhic Power
Years
  • hi i'm mewgirl01. :classic: I have a question for you.Whos your favorite pokemon,and why.Mine is Mew because its strong and cute,plus its pshic.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
  • Hello there, and welcome to PokeCommunity!!
    I hope you enjoy your stay and don't forget to obey the rules, okay?
    PM me if you want to be friends.... :D

Last edited:

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome^^
    Enjoy posting and stuff^^
    My fav Pok?mon?
    there are too many to name^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there Mewgirl01! ^___^ My favorite Pokemon? Well, I don't really have an absolute favorite seeing as I love them all. <3 Well, welcome to The PokeCommunity! My name's Kelsey, 'tis a pleasure to meet you. ^o^ Please be sure to read the rules and have lots of fun! =D

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I don't have the slightest idea. If you tell me what pokemon there is first. XD
    Welcoem to PC, my name's Lashyina. Hope you have a very pleasent stay and make lots of friends. Please respect the mods and admins and take a look at the rules, and feel free to PM me if you need help or just to be friends. Have fun, good luck, and I'll see you around soon.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun sweetie! ^0^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to PC.have a great time and have fun and one of my favorite pokemon is my username.Come on guess. :D .

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Mewgirl01 said:
    hi i'm mewgirl01. :classic: I have a question for you.Whos your favorite pokemon,and why.Mine is Mew because its strong and cute,plus its pshic.

Yay Mew fans! My favorite Pokemon is Mew xD Well, I hope you have fun here, see ya around!!!

-SM

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hello~! =D Welcome to PC. My name ish Karli. ^_____^ I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. O=3

My favourites Pokemon~? =3 Why, its Umbreon of course. <3<3<3 It ish so kawaii. But I also love Celebi. <3

~Karli

Ms. Eevee

The Ultimate Eevee Lover!
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Ms. Eevee and i want you to have fun here too. You should be sure to visit as many threads as you can, just to see what's going on. O and my fave pokemon is eevee, as you probably already know and i like mew too. Enjoy what PC has to offer!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hello, welcome to PC! :P Read the rules, post lots, and have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me..

As for favorite Pokemon, I'd have to go with Munchlax <3 or Espeon.. They are both so kawaii! ~origin

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
  • Team Magma Girl said:
    Hello! Welcome to PC....My fav pokemon is Grouson becasue its cute, and strong
    Have fun here and PM me if you want to be firiends..^^

She obviouly meant friends. So hi and welcome. Read and obey "The Rules".

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Mewgirl01 said:
    hi i'm mewgirl01. :classic: I have a question for you.Whos your favorite pokemon,and why.Mine is Mew because its strong and cute,plus its pshic.
    Heylo Mewgirl01. I like Flareon because Flareon is cute. PM if you wanna be friends or need help.

Back