• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A spriter for recruiting

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
  • Hi. Inspiration and I have been strangers in the last few weeks. So I don't have any ideas of what to sprite...

So in order to get my habit of schedule and time-limits I am offering my services to anyone that need them.

So, what am I going to do?

Well, you post here what you need from me to sprite (for now I will only do OW spriting, and only buildings and other man-made objects).

Now, what I ask from you is that you give me a fair description of the object that needs to be sprited, and/or a picture if possible.

Color theme is a must. (meaning I want it in red, blue, yellow...)

So post away and I will make you a sprite as soon as I can (usually in a day, sometimes in two, and sometimes the same day, it depends on my mood and time availability).

pyromaniacv3

PyRo, Lord of all that is Fire
    Years
  • Hey...Perfect...you need to keep your spriting skills in order? and I need a spriter lol. Interested in joining Team Black Onyx?

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    My Team (Darkstar Inc.) could use some good OW Sprites. Contact me if your interested.

The OW Sprites will be for our game Pokemon: Metallic Silver. We only need a few OW's so it should be easy.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Sorry I won't be joining any teams... I have my team and I am a part of Calis projects and Acanthite, I think that that is enough. But if you want me to make something for you just post here and as soon as I have time I will make it (I have other buildings to sprite, but I can always pick up the pace).

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Okay, for our game we need a Tropical Tree OW Sprite. I know it's not a building or man-made but I think it should be somewhat "Simple" Kinda make it like a Overgrown Palm tree and base it on this Tree size here:

Tree.png

You can post it here or PM me with the image. If you can't/don't want to do it I understand since it doesn't meet your request criteria.

pyromaniacv3

PyRo, Lord of all that is Fire
    Years
  • ALrighty that's fine. I have a custom tileset maker so all I relly need is Pokemon and character spriters...Can you do those?

Back