• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wii Compability

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Some people, like me, who is currently using his Wii, use this forum a lot, but they want to do it using Wii. Is it possible for there to be a style that has max Wii compability? Or is there one already?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Some people, like me, who is currently using his Wii, use this forum a lot, but they want to do it using Wii. Is it possible for there to be a style that has max Wii compability? Or is there one already?

As another individual who often finds him/herself using his/her Nintendo Wii to look over this forum, I can tell you that the Internet Channel already works with PC regardless of which theme you use. ...At least, as well as any other forum. Any problems you might run into are much more likely than not a problem with the Channel itself, not the site.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    You mean like, with bigger buttons for easier clickage? Cause that's the only thing I can think of that would increase the accessibility for Wii browser users.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yeah, and onto YouTube videos. Some people post videos here (over 1 video and my Wii goes nuts) and then it glitches up and won't let me access the page. Either way, it's annoying for me. I guess off to PC usage.

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
  • I was on it with the Wii browser this morning, it was working fine. Do you mean a style that has the right sized buttons, text and a layout that looks and is easier to use with the Wii?

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • A good theme would probably be the christmas one that Cowrie and Audy made.

I was borwsing it with my Wii and all the buttons were easy to click and I could see it easily. The banner also doesn't affect the page if you have quite a large screen.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Yeah, and onto YouTube videos. Some people post videos here (over 1 video and my Wii goes nuts) and then it glitches up and won't let me access the page. Either way, it's annoying for me. I guess off to PC usage.

As I stated, the Internet Channel works as well on PC as it does on any site. The problem with YouTube videos is a problem regardless of the website. The best you can do is make certain that you have the most recent version.

Back