• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] Results - 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
  • i think that "hacks of the year" should be complete games. I think to participate in this contest you have to actually complete a game, beta's are just no fun. I think rescue rangers should have won. In my opinion it had a great storyline, amazing maps, and a awesome ending.
    Just saying but thats how i think it should go....

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Not like so many hacks get completed per year. It wouldnt be that fun (there wouldnt be too much competition... And DJ would be getting HotYs each year then... XP)

Congrats to rijon, it deserved to be the HotY after seeing the effort it had. Third attempt is the good one, eh, Jake? :P
    I hope to see Genesis' development for this year, as Thrace promises. It'll be a serious candidate if it improves as I'm hoping.
    And, well, sorry about Distant, but, perhaps another time it'll have a better luck.

Keep it up guys. I know that getting awards is nice and all, but job's not finished! >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back