• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Warrior (NES)

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
So, I am a big fan of the Dragon Warrior/Quest series, and I just decided to do an LP of the original. Please note that it's kinda hard to screenshot long monologues, so if I ever mess up, that would be why =/

Anyway...

PART 1
Spoiler:

Please alert me to any typos. ~

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Wow, I don't know what I was expecting coming into this thing, but you've exceeded those unknown expectations, great job sir!

I LIKE MOST WHEN MAN FROM CAVE WIELD CLUB.

Missingno.7-4468

Years
Yay, Yuoaman liked it =D

And I have one question for people reading it...

Grind and get through it quickly?

Or not grind and die...
A LOT?

(Yes, I have played through this game many times, and even when I grind and get through it quickly, I die...A lot.)

Yuoaman

Years
Yay, Yuoaman liked it =D

And I have one question for people reading it...

Grind and get through it quickly?

Or not grind and die...
A LOT?

(Yes, I have played through this game many times, and even when I grind and get through it quickly, I die...A lot.)

I'd say grind, but don't do it excessively, while it's fun watching someone fail it becomes tedious if that's all that ever happens.

Missingno.7-4468

Years
Sorry for lateness. Busy life is busy.

And MAN, it's hard trying to take snapshots of conversations.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
Oh man, you've got to watch out for those Wizards, one day they cast HURT, then the next they cast MAIM.

And a small error here:

imh]

Missingno.7-4468

Years
okay everyone, I FINALLY finished screenshotting the next part of the LP. Sorry for the wait, school's been pretty much taking over everything, and school is SLIGHTLY more important than an LP =P. I'm gonna start uploading and commenting tomorrow; I'm too tired for that right now =/

Anywho, next update is mostly grinding; four levels, I believe, as well as EVENTUALLY getting to the next town on our list of places to go.

EDIT OF DIRE CONSEQUENCE(Actually, this is relatively minor due to this game being so linear):
I totally forgot to savestate after I got TO the town, so expect there to be some difference in Gold between this next update and the one afterward. I will still be updating tomorrow though. That is all.

Last edited:
Back