• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Hey there, decided to join this forum because it looks pretty interesting (and more importantly active). I was hard into Red years ago but after a long break I got back into the anime series which I'm currently catching up on (going through season 8 now), and I bought Black yesterday which I've heard loads about and I look forward to playing it, although I'll probably be doing that during the weekend so I have plenty of time for it.

Hope we can all get along ^^

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi DudeJericho, you joined at the right time ^^. We're starting our 10th Anniversary, in fact it started today xD. So get ready to join the crazy celebrations! My name's Rainbow by the way. I stopped watching the anime ages ago honestly. You bought Black yesterday? I have white, halfway through :P. Well nice to meet you Jericho! Hope you can stick around :3.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Hi DudeJericho, you joined at the right time ^^. We're starting our 10th Anniversary, in fact it started today xD. So get ready to join the crazy celebrations! My name's Rainbow by the way. I stopped watching the anime ages ago honestly. You bought Black yesterday? I have white, halfway through :P. Well nice to meet you Jericho! Hope you can stick around :3.

Thank you I hope so too :)

Years
Hey there, decided to join this forum because it looks pretty interesting (and more importantly active). I was hard into Red years ago but after a long break I got back into the anime series which I'm currently catching up on (going through season 8 now), and I bought Black yesterday which I've heard loads about and I look forward to playing it, although I'll probably be doing that during the weekend so I have plenty of time for it.

Hope we can all get along ^^

Hi DudeJericho, welcome to PC!

We're a fun community that has everything you want in a Pokemon forum.

Since you're playing Black (which I am doing as well), you should come over to the Black and White section which has all the stuff you need to know about B/W. I heavily frequent that section so you might see me posting!

If you ever need to talk, why not VM me or send me a friend request? I've made lots of new users feel welcome, and I will make sure you do too.

Well, have fun and remember to read the rules!

- Hikari10

Back