• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New around here! :D

Years
  • Hi everybody! I'm not into Pokemon too much, but I was on my childhood, I was referred to this forum by a friend of other forum. Anyway! Just passing by to say, hi!

Por cierto, mi idioma natal es el Español :D

King Gengar

Ghost Hunter
    Years
  • hey. welcome to PC emilo.
    Im rippy0
    The pc is great. even though i havnt been on for like months. buts its awsome. haha. So welcome to PC and add or pm me to be friends.

~see you around~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Don't worry about it, many members here speak Spanish as their native language.
    (Yes, I do understand Spanish. xD)

The Pokecommunity has to be one of the best places to better your English, however, your skills in the language seem to be quite good! I forsee you having no problems communicating.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, my friend! Even if you no longer enjoy Pokemon, I'm sure you can partake in the other areas of our fine community. Perhaps you would enjoy perusing the Other Chat or Other Entertainment sections? They're always good for a few great discussions.

Ah, so you were suggested to this forum! Mind if I ask who it was that referred you?
    (Sorry, I'm a tad bit nosey at times...)

Well, I'm sure you will have a wonderful stay here. We're all quite friendly, so don't hesitate to ask any developed member for assistance if you so wish.

Hope you will stick around for a while!
    Take care.

Edit: Ah yes, Suicidesal usually welcomes new users as well... I know the name. xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome, Rippy0, and yeah! My friend told me this forum was fill with nice people, she was right :D

Btw, I'm a big fan of Megaten! ^O^

Her

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Stop being so good at welcomes, Hiidoran.
    X]

Hey, I know French, so we could always HAVE A BILINGUAL CONTEST SOMETIME. Best competition ever.

Anways, welcome to PC, read the rules and have fun.

as if you could when you've got to click everywhere

Years
  • Don't worry about it, many members here speak Spanish as their native language.
    (Yes, I do understand Spanish. xD)

The Pokecommunity has to be one of the best places to better your English, however, your skills in the language seem to be quite good! I forsee you having no problems communicating.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, my friend! Even if you no longer enjoy Pokemon, I'm sure you can partake in the other areas of our fine community. Perhaps you would enjoy perusing the Other Chat or Other Entertainment sections? They're always good for a few great discussions.

Ah, so you were suggested to this forum! Mind if I ask who it was that referred you?
    (Sorry, I'm a tad bit nosey at times...)

Well, I'm sure you will have a wonderful stay here. We're all quite friendly, so don't hesitate to ask any developed member for assistance if you so wish.

Hope you will stick around for a while!
    Take care.

Thanks for the warm welcome. And the user who referred to me was "suicidesal".

Stop being so good at welcomes, Hiidoran.
    X]

Hey, I know French, so we could always HAVE A BILINGUAL CONTEST SOMETIME. Best competition ever.

Anways, welcome to PC, read the rules and have fun.

as if you could when you've got to click everywhere

Thank you very much! I will read to rules right away!

Years
  • Hello, welcome to the PC, I've just noticed it is 4 o'clock. oh. anyway, if you need any help, I'd reccomend Hiidoran or Aurafire. If you need a friend, feel free to ask me. Happy PCing.

Thanks! Yeah, Hiidoran looks like a really nice person and someone who can help you out XD And if you ask me, it's 10:34 p.m. in here XD

Adams Charms

Master of Charm
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to the PC, I've just noticed it is 4 o'clock. oh. anyway, if you need any help, I'd reccomend Hiidoran or Aurafire. If you need a friend, feel free to ask me. Happy PCing.

lol, anyway, I don't understand your sig picture. Come to think of it, I don't understand anyones sig picture. Flashy though. Explain?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • XD I've been referenced! *tears*

Well he's wrong....I'm incredibly mean >=D

Anyway, Welcome to PC Emilio!

I hope we can change your attitude on pokemon, if only slightly. It's never too late to get back into it! But as for The Pokecommnunity, there' many other things to talk about here besides the obvious choice. We have forums for pretty much every topic you can think of, so there's hardly a dull moment =P

Please do PM/VM me if you need assistance, as I am quite happy to help out new members on their PC journey. Have fun, and I hope to see you around!

Years
  • XD I've been referenced! *tears*

Well he's wrong....I'm incredibly mean >=D

Anyway, Welcome to PC Emilio!

I hope we can change your attitude on pokemon, if only slightly. It's never too late to get back into it! But as for The Pokecommnunity, there' many other things to talk about here besides the obvious choice. We have forums for pretty much every topic you can think of, so there's hardly a dull moment =P

Please do PM/VM me if you need assistance, as I am quite happy to help out new members on their PC journey. Have fun, and I hope to see you around!

Thank you very much! I already looked at the different boards you have and until know, everything is running smoothly! This place is filled with really kind people.

And thanks for your help ;)

Back