• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen BW2 Rival Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So I'm the only person that I know personally that plays pokemon where I live and I really need a rival. I would like to start a new game and do a Nuzlocke challenge then battle someone who is doing the same thing after we beat every gym. Afterwords I would like to get my feet wet with the competitive side of the game as well...If anyone else is interested in joining me on this journey send me a message and we can chat about it.

PS: New here and wasnt sure which fourm to post this on so if its the wrong one someone please let me know..

Thanks Dragonite03

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Try asking in the Battle Center. Anything involving Wifi Battles goes there. You can also skim the Nuzlocke Challenge and possibly ask some of those players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back