• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Double Trouble

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • Double Trouble
    by: Jeffrey Latham

Part 1: The Beginnings?

A sun-tanned lady with dark pink hair lounged lazily in a beach chair on a crystal shore.
    ?EEEEEKKK!! Jessie I can?-I can?t HOLD IT!!!? a young man with blue hair cried as he stumbled toward where Jessie was lounging. The woman who was apparently Jessie cast a curious glance in the direction of the squealing. What she saw amused her, her partner, James was having great difficulty getting to Jessie, since he was holding all there food and had to go over some very ?quick sand-y? dunes.
    ?He?ll never change,? sighed a tan cat as he leaped carelessly into Jessie?s lap.
    ?Unfortunately Meowth?? agreed Jessie, with the tan kitten, Meowth, as she pulled her sun visor further over her head.

A few minutes later, after a great deal of screaming and very odd noises James made it to Jessie?s chair.
    ?Thanks,? Jessie mumbled as she took a big bite out of her sandwich. The 5 star foods seemed to melt in her mouth, then get washed down with frigid fruit drinks she had never had.
    ?Do you know how LONG the lines to get this food are!?? James questioned critically.
    Jessie gave him a long measuring look before replying, ?No, and at the moment, I don?t care?
    James glared at her then went back to his sandwich. The kitten snickered and went back to licking up his warm cream that had been placed before him. Jessie stared out over the glimmering sea, and stifled a yawn; this vacation wasn?t so bad after all.
    Jessie and James were (fairly) new Team Rocket members. Team Rocket is a group of thieves who will stop at nothing to get what they desire. After successfully completing their 8th capture they were taking a well-deserved break on the dazzling shores of Cinnabar Island.
    Something caught Jessie?s eye as a young trainer walked by. A healthy looking Parasect was following after him. A devilish grin spread across her face as she stood up.
    ?Ready James??
    ?Yes Jessie!?
    ?I believe that pokemon belongs to us now? sneered Jessie to the trainer.
    ?He?s mine!? he replied loudly.
    ?Wrong choice!? Meowth yelled as he jumped in between Jessie and James and music started to play?with Jessie and James singing to it!

?Prepare for Trouble!? (Jessie)
    ?Make it Double!? (James)
    ?To protect the world from Devastation!? (Jessie)
    ?To unite all peoples within our nation!? (James)
    ?To denounce the evils of truth and love!? (Jessie)
    ?To extend our reach to the stars above!? (James)
    ?Jessie?!!!? (Jessie)
    ?James?!!!? (James)
    ?Team Rocket blasts off at the Speed of light!!!!? (Jessie)
    ?Surrender now or prepare to fight!!!!? (James)
    ?That?s right!? (Meowth)

The boy stared at them with big bug eyes, ?Say what?? he asked.
    [Jessie & James- classic anime fall]
    ?What they MEAN to say is, GIVE US THAT POKEMON OR YOU?LL PAY!!,? Meowth hissed as he jumped up to Jessie?s shoulder.
    ?But its my pokemon?? he replied lamely.
    ?Not any more! Ekans poison sting!!? Jessie yelled throwing a red and white sphere.
    ?Koffing sludge!? James squealed as he threw a red and white ball too. The young boy stood in awe and fell over from the sticky sludge from Koffing. Smirking Jessie picked up the stunned Parasect and carried him away. James on the other hand, just stood starring at the boy.
    ?JAMES!? Jessie commanded from further down the beach.
    ?Coming..? James sighed and he ran after her.
    Back in there hotel room Jessie inspected the Parasect, ?Hmm it could be better I suppose, but its not to shabby for a vacation capture. Next time James, I expect you to do better!?
    ?But you-!? James started
    ?BE QUIET!? Jessie screeched.
    ?Your never satisfied?? James muttered under his breath and sat down on his bed.
    ?WHAT WAS THAT!?? Jessie demanded.
    ?Nothing!?
    Meowth purred with delight and settled in his window sill perch,
    ?Would you two put a cork in it? I?m trying to sleep?
    Jessie and James cast angry glares in his direction but only replied.
    ?Sure Meowth?
    This was the life of Team Rocket: Jessie, James, and Meowth, or at least it was for now!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Thanks! Yeah I'll be posting A LOT more! I have loads and ugles of plans for our favorite trio of villans, the next one should be done from anywhere from this Friday to next Monday

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • DreamBandit298 said:
    Thanks! Yeah I'll be posting A LOT more! I have loads and ugles of plans for our favorite trio of villans, the next one should be done from anywhere from this Friday to next Monday

Okay so later than monday, but my schoolwork is keeping me busy

Latios_master

Donuts!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2006
    wow!I love it.That is defenitly a 4 paper.(or ......compuer or whatever)can wait for more!

Back