• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone have these Pokemon/Items?

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 12, 2019
Items:
Power Bracer
Power Anklet
Power Lens
Power Belt
Power Weight
Power Band

Pokemon:
Shiny Untouched Spritomb
Pokemon Center Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume with Leech Seed

I have many things to offer, if you have something on this list and are willing to trade, tell me what you're looking for. I'l

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 12, 2019
yeah I do, I have a shiny azurill, and zigzagoon at the moment for trade. I do have many other shinies but I usually only get them to EV train so I don't have many extras

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 12, 2019
ah I'm not really willing to trade one shiny for one item, I'd prefer to make a bulk trade. I can breed pokemon of any nature for you are you interested at all?

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 12, 2019
I meant like if you wanted to trade me all of the power items, and I trade you azurill and a bunch of bred guys. Just tell me which ones you want and I'll see if I can get them

Metakazam

Is a Loon.
Years
Got Bracer, Anklet, and Weight I'm looking for a Zangoose currently and a few other things that my mind is blocking ATM.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 12, 2019
ahh sorry man, not readily. I would need a lot of time, I don't have a female bagon and I need to find a heart scale to re-teach a gyarados hydro pump

**Edit- I do have a zangoose!

Back