• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Error? Help ASAP! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Help Me!

So I'm new to the whole scripting thing and I've made my two first flags, I've followed Foullump's videos and i did EXACTLY what he did, with some adjustings.
So, Everytime I try to talk to the "P" I've made in Advance Map. I can press "Z/ENTER"
Then my screens turns red and it crashes. This is the script for the man it happens to:
(NOTE: POKEMON FIRE RED)

It is suppose to make so when I recieve a Sunstone from a old man (1200), The other guy (1201) will take it, and dissapear out of my way, and I will be able to move on.
Please help me ASAP!

#org $script
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x1200
if 0x01 goto $done
message $talk
$talk 1= I'm so old, that I cant use, my Sunstone anymore.\n Here, take it!
boxset 6
giveitem 0x5D
setflag 0x1200
release
end

#org $done
message $how
$how 1 =Joying my Sunstone?
boxset 6
release
end

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#org $dontgotit
lock
faceplayer
if 0x01 goto $gotit
message $dont
$dont 1= I'm gonna need a Sunstone to let you pass.

#org $gotit
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x1200
if 0x01 goto $youhaveit
$youhaveit 1 =You got it!\nNow I'll let you pass.
removeitem 0x5D
fadescreen 1
removesprite 2
pause 0x10
fadescreen 0x00
release
end

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You got help in your other thread, so yeah. In the future, hacking stuff goes in, well, ROM Hacking.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back