• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Punk Rock Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • I have been recently addictid to punk rock and I have these CD's:

1. MxPx 'The Ever Passing Moment'
    2. Avril Lavigne(Im not sure if its exactly punk...)...I get em all!
    3. Linkin Park All of em!
    4. Blink 182...I dunno which one it is. I got it burned...
    Join if you are a punk that likes punk rock!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Well there's a lot of conflict concerning what is Punk and what isn't...o.o I mean a ton of people think Avril is just a wannabee....

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • she pretty much is, but i still like her songs...well, I like about 5 of her songs, but close enough. Linkin Park is like...punk/hard core, exept when they team up with J-Z. Then it sucks.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Linkin Park is...well, Linkin Park. There's not much genre-ing going on there. They're just themselves. XD

I'll join this club...being the music freak I am. o.o; Now all we need is a metalheads club. XD

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Linkin Park would be more along the lines of just...hard rock I guess. XD

But anyway...let's stay on topic, since we already established that LP isn't punk. XD

So...any one here going to Warped Tour? I really wanna go. ;; XD
    My Chemical Romance, The Used, The Starting Line...they're all gonna be there. I really wish I could get a chance to go. XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I'll join, but...

1. MxPx 'The Ever Passing Moment' - not punk rock. Pop-punk.
    2. Avril Lavigne(Im not sure if its exactly punk...)...I get em all! - Also pop-punk.
    3. Linkin Park All of em! - Alt rock.
    4. Blink 182...I dunno which one it is. I got it burned... - Pop-punk.

Punk rock is stuff like the Sex Pistols >_>

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
  • Eliana said:
    Well there's a lot of conflict concerning what is Punk and what isn't...o.o I mean a ton of people think Avril is just a wannabee....
    xD. Yeah, I know. People critisize her because when she just became famous she dressed all punk and stuff and now she doesn't.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Personally, after I look back at all the times I criticized people for being 'posers', I saw how wrong that really was. Who am I to judge if someone's a punk or not? If someone says they're a punk, they're a punk, by my standards. Avril, blink, EVEN BSB if they said it. If they think they're punk, that's their opinion and their state of mind. I don't have the right to take it away from them.

</rant mode>

Okay then. XD Well...Avril's alright. I used to like Complicated a while back, cuz it was on the radio so much, and I still like Nobody's Home to this day. It's a really cool song. ^^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • P.K. Hammer said:
    Personally, after I look back at all the times I criticized people for being 'posers', I saw how wrong that really was. Who am I to judge if someone's a punk or not? If someone says they're a punk, they're a punk, by my standards. Avril, blink, EVEN BSB if they said it. If they think they're punk, that's their opinion and their state of mind. I don't have the right to take it away from them.

</rant mode>

Okay then. XD Well...Avril's alright. I used to like Complicated a while back, cuz it was on the radio so much, and I still like Nobody's Home to this day. It's a really cool song. ^^
    FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me! Punk is a way of thinking not a way of dress XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back