• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ?? and ? in a circle

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
Years
  • it is rumored that if you use an action replay to cheat for a rare PKMN such as Jirachi the Jirachi would not be there a Badegg would these badeggs have a status problem and its FNT! I do not know why this is but it is weird. the badegg will either hatch into another badegg or a ?? note: the Badegg hatching into ?? may freeze your game and to get ? in a circle you can use a gameshark (of course) try to bypass the Prof. in the beginning and if you can hack. note: GS codes may erase your save game so for the sake of your game DONT CHEAT!!!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Read my posts please. If you don't know, don't post.

Besides, bad eggs do mess up your game. Never had one, don't want one. And if you're willing to guarantee you mess up your game, use a Gameshark.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • everyone already knows this....i know alot about the bad eggs too.
    on a rom,i tested what happens if you use game shark to get the event tickets,and go get the pkmn at that island.
    IT SCREWS YOUR GAME IF YOU LOOK AT BAD EGGS SUMMARY!DUN DO IT!

Ultimate_Evil

AKA UchihaRyuu
    Years
  • I have a gameshark that gives me the ? pokemon. i can actually use it in battle. i made it my strongest pokemon because i used a max stat code its a really good pokemon.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • I've seen the link. I've never seen anything like it, not since Missingno.
    If these "Bad Eggs" can corupt your game, then why do people still want to catch them?
    I just hope that the developers iron out the bugs for Diamond/Pearl.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    ♥Naomi♥ said:
    everyone already knows this....i know alot about the bad eggs too.
    on a rom,i tested what happens if you use game shark to get the event tickets,and go get the pkmn at that island.
    IT SCREWS YOUR GAME IF YOU LOOK AT BAD EGGS SUMMARY!DUN DO IT!
    I used a gameshark on an emerald rom once and after I beat the elite four one of my pokes was replaced by a bad egg that had pokerus.

Back