• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Old Chateau

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Walk in and out of the dining room door and eventually the butler ghost will appear. Continue to enter and exit one of the upstairs rooms and the little girl ghost will appear in one of the other rooms. I'd just like to say, I found doing this to be genuinely scary and my heart would stop every time they appeared :3c There is some speculation on Bulbapedia if you want to look at that, but there is an Antidote hidden in one of the bins, of no use to anyone who may have been poisoned...

Perhaps the Butler might've posioned the family that lived in the mansion one afternoon/evening at lunch/dinner? Then, feeling guilty he took some of the poison himself and threw away the antidote?

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I really, really like the inclusion of such a creepy place. Probably the creepiest in-game location in Pokemon since Lavender Town. I wish they elaborated more on it, such as what the creepypastas connecting it to the Mr. Backlot's Mansion tried to.

Back