• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Don't think there is anything that you shouldn't take in moderation in this world.

Years

I think that can actually be argued. At least in my opinion.

Agreed. Too much compassion can lead to weakness though I would say that having a plethora of compassion is generally viewed better than having a deficiency of it.

But I can think of a few things that shouldn't be done in moderation i.e things people should avoid doing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wasn't thinking of it like that at all but hey those are your thoughts on the matter.

Years

Haha nah I was referring to facial expressions. Unless they happen to be upside down and giving me a bad look, in which case I can just tombstone their head and bury it into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back