• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami Iki

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • The new one is good
    I really like the colors and the reflection
    the budew is positioned very strangley though....
    but the flower petal on budews sprout looks good
    overall good job (Need to work on budew a bit more on its position)

Years
  • The new one is good
    I really like the colors and the reflection
    the budew is positioned very strangley though....
    but the flower petal on budews sprout looks good
    overall good job (Need to work on budew a bit more on its position)

I hate that budew. :x
    But I'm not sure what's wrong with the position. It's leaning forward to drink the water. Hmmm..

Quick Lornami Vs sprite.
    vslorn.png

Uhmm, to everyone. Do you all think that those trainers are scratched? @_@ I don't mean to fool anyone but they are made from the game trainers, just a whole buncha pieces of them.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • I hate that budew. :x
    But I'm not sure what's wrong with the position. It's leaning forward to drink the water. Hmmm..

Quick Lornami Vs sprite.
    vslorn.png

Uhmm, to everyone. Do you all think that those trainers are scratched? @_@ I don't mean to fool anyone but they are made from the game trainers, just a whole buncha pieces of them.

That Lornami sprite is awesome! Maybe you can add a specific facial expression for her so that she looks more natural and friendly. I know most of your trainer sprites are not from scratch, but honestly they look better than most of the scratched ones. Keep up the good work!
    :)

Years
  • That Lornami sprite is awesome! Maybe you can add a specific facial expression for her so that she looks more natural and friendly. I know most of your trainer sprites are not from scratch, but honestly they look better than most of the scratched ones. Keep up the good work!
    :)

I think the VS sprites are supposed to be unnerving, but I've been thinking about trying my hand at an emotion set of faces~~

Took a look and realized there was a contest going on!
    Spruced up the Budew. I should totally be sleeping but what ever.

contestbudew.png

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • I think the VS sprites are supposed to be unnerving, but I've been thinking about trying my hand at an emotion set of faces~~

Took a look and realized there was a contest going on!
    Spruced up the Budew. I should totally be sleeping but what ever.

contestbudew.png

The budew looks a lot better. I like the new (forest-like) background you add and it makes the your art more natural this way. The position is still a little bit weird, but I think it deserves a score 9.5 out of 10 now.

Years
  • Budew's a little bugger. ;D

tulip.png

Just a little fun. As always more description in the first post.

I also posted a little, and I think I will post more in the Pass The Sprite game. I don't see a whole lot of people that do this. It's alot of fun if it goes right.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I personally don't like the white highlights, but other than that, it looks good

Years
  • Myeh I don't like them either. :[ They're on the picture I saw though~

More Winter Lornami! (When winter is over, hah)
    Slightly updated VS and a new pose. Kinda stole then edited the legs from my previous sprite.

lornamiwintervs.png
    lornamiwintertrainer.png

@_@ I can't find any Dawn Platinum sprites and it's driving me nuts. But I made do.
    For the VS I had first changed the color of the scarf because I didn't want it to be Dawn's color but as I started making the trainer I had to shift some colors around.
    I decided to do the failing thought that winter = same short skirt + scarf/jacket.
    She already had boots anyways so I just make longer socks and let her hair down.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • The new sprite for Lornami looks awesome(even though she has a completely different facial expression, I love it). Sorry I was pretty much inactive since I was a little bit busy with my Pkmn HOF team members recently. Keep up the excellent work, I'll check your thread out constantly!
    ;)

Years
  • Hehe, worry about your team first. ;D I'll be here when you sort it out.

A WIP!
    Sorta...

Making a gift for a friend right now, but I defiantly need to sleep soon because I have a meeting for Senior Art Studio in the morning.
    I was making her out of Sumomo and a swimmer, so I decided not to worry about the clothes for now and get a general shape for her hair.
    So we get Swimmer Kiri!

kiribathing.png

Having a few problems on the left arm.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I have a suggestion for the flower. I looked at the photo you referenced, and thought that perhaps the white bits might look better if they were faded into the red with a slight dithering or a pink color, or both.

I wish I could help on the trainer WIP, but arm-foreshortening (especially in little pixels) isn't a forte of mine. >.<;; Maybe the wrist or the base of the hand where it meets the arm could be more defined somehow?

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
  • Sweet Jesus, your art is amazing. It's like some sort of pixelated sex bomb or something. You put everyone here to shame. D:

Checking this thread often from now on!

Years
  • I have a suggestion for the flower. I looked at the photo you referenced, and thought that perhaps the white bits might look better if they were faded into the red with a slight dithering or a pink color, or both.

I wish I could help on the trainer WIP, but arm-foreshortening (especially in little pixels) isn't a forte of mine. >.<;; Maybe the wrist or the base of the hand where it meets the arm could be more defined somehow?

I was trying to keep to 5 pixels per color so I had 5 shades of white. I really only used about three so I could get some pink in there maybe.

xD Little pixels and arms are hard! Just a pixel shorter of a pixel wider it can look so strange.~

Sweet Jesus, your art is amazing. It's like some sort of pixelated sex bomb or something. You put everyone here to shame. D:

Checking this thread often from now on!

*cough* Th-Thanks!
    Some how a lot of people say I make sexy girls in sprites, but I've never aimed for that. Hehe, oh well.

kirigyrados.png

Getting a little off track are we?
    I'll put up a real update when I finish the normal Kiri sprite, it shouldn't be long.~

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • I was trying to keep to 5 pixels per color so I had 5 shades of white. I really only used about three so I could get some pink in there maybe.

xD Little pixels and arms are hard! Just a pixel shorter of a pixel wider it can look so strange.~

*cough* Th-Thanks!
    Some how a lot of people say I make sexy girls in sprites, but I've never aimed for that. Hehe, oh well.

kirigyrados.png

Getting a little off track are we?
    I'll put up a real update when I finish the normal Kiri sprite, it shouldn't be long.~

I like the idea of the girl ridding on a Gyarados(kinda remind me of Prof. Ivy in Orange islands). Just adjust a little bit about the left arm and your sprite will be spectacular.

I have almost completely settled the issues in my team, and I will be able to reach your thread and exchange ideas with you more often. I have already requested my team members to come and support your pixel art, so hopefully your thread will become hot in a few days/weeks.

Years
  • I started on the her other aspects, but went ahead and I think fixed the arm a bit.
    kiriswimmy.png

I included that edit on the Gyrados riding.
    kirigyrados2.png

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Missing the obesity and acne.

Get a life. Learn how to make at least HALF as good a sprite as Lornami made before you're even eligible in giving this kind of criticism at all.

Seriously, what's wrong with this forum recently? Are people getting screwed up by daily life so bad that they have to express their aggressiveness through internet? I'm sorry, internet bully is NEVER appreciated by a community like PC.

Last edited:

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years

• To everyone else:
    kiritrainer.png

I've finished it. The clothes are completely scratched. It's...not the best.

It looks great to me. The clothes ar amazing, nice detail and whatnot. The only thing that looks a little funky is the shoes; are they rollerblades or something? Or just really high?

Ignore the troll, though; guys like that get their jollies from stuff like that, so maybe if you ignore him he'll go crawl back under his rock and die alone and miserable, as he deserves. Either that or his mommy will give him intention instead.

Years
  • It looks great to me. The clothes ar amazing, nice detail and whatnot. The only thing that looks a little funky is the shoes; are they rollerblades or something? Or just really high?

Ignore the troll, though; guys like that get their jollies from stuff like that, so maybe if you ignore him he'll go crawl back under his rock and die alone and miserable, as he deserves. Either that or his mommy will give him intention instead.

Heh.
    They are small shoes and really baggy knee high socks.

ADD:
    I loves the ones of me!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

:D I'm happy you like it~
    If you draw up a contest one we'll do it when you come over.
    Could you think of a little different clothes for Ramie for me? Her head is funky in the old trainer and I'd like to make a new one.

Back