• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Intro & Pokemon Blaze Revealing(No Pics)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
Hey I'm HAVESOME!! I will be creating a game called Pokemon Blaze!It will be released somewhere in the next year! The starters are Torchic,Treecko,and(I herd u liek)Mudkip!You can only catch gen 1-3 pokemon.New Legendaries that i will make are Zandana(dragon/grass),Granatinoa(Grass/electric),and Fratnion(PURE ICE)!The gym types go in this order:flying,ice,fire,water,electric,ground,grass,poison.
Hope you all enjoy the game when i make it!!!!!!!

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Allrighty there, if you are going to be creating a game, I highly suggest you work on some literary skills, or at least have someone there to check it for you.

I'd like to hear more information on this game, maybe some screenshots of progress, anything really, xD

Anyways, welcome to the fourm.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This is more of an advertisement for your future hack rather than an introduction to be quite honest. If you'd like to announce your hacking plans, it is best that you do so in your signature since it's more appropriate. Doing so in a thread just creates spam and it derails the main purpose of what threads are made here for.

You are welcome to try introducing yourself again if you like. PM me if you have any questions ok! :)

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back