• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of CrystalShipping (Kris x Eusine)

LightEspeon ♥!

Espeon is awesome!
Years
  • Um , I think I like it because when Eusine kissed Crys' hand it made me giggle! xD
    It's a pretty cute couple!
    What do you guys think?

kyunyo

-nomnomnomnom-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    It's an interesting couple, I haven't really thought of it. xD I think their interaction in the manga was very hilarious, though. XD Eusine is just so funny! It could be possible, it'd be cute.

[ Embfire:

How are you so sure about his age? o_O; The artist of pokemon special draws all people like kids, so you can't really tell that they're old unless characters call them mom, dad, gramps, etc. or if they have a mini bear or wrinkles. (I thought some of the old people in Pokemon Special were really cute. XD They're so short! -cough-)

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Well, Crys was only eleven in that arc and Eusine could be in his late teens to early twenties. That's like a fifth/sixth grader going out with a high school/college age person. Not that it bothers most shippers.

As for the shipping itself, I'm more or less neutral to it. It's obvious that the only woman besides Morty in Eusine's life is Suicune.

Back