• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out of all the ledgendary trios who would win?

Out of all the ledgendary trios who would win?

• Regis

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ledgendary Dogs

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Ledgendary Birds

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Weather Trio

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
Years
  • i am sorry i didnt enter the dragon trio and if i could i would buts its too late ok now just pick from the other trios plus dogs would loose to weather trio Groudon Earthquake Raikou is out Thunder by Rayquaza Suicune is out and Hydro Pump by Kyogre Entei is out

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • Am i the only one who thought that the legendary birds would win? Wow lol. I just thought higher ground would be better in the pokemon world. Not game world.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I've compiled a list of all the stats of each individual Pokémon and averaged them out for each group.

Regi-Trio

Spoiler:

Legendary Beasts:
    Spoiler:

Legendary Birds:
    Spoiler:

Weather Trio:
    Spoiler:

So the averages are:
    Spoiler:

The following are lists of movepools by level-up and types. And ONLY by level-up. You may be wondering "but. . Why?". It's crucial, trust me. =P

Spoiler:

Whew, all right, it seems that the most formidable would definitely have to be the Weather Trio. It's a well-balanced trio that is able to counter the others with ease. The movepools are superior by far, as are the typings. All of that just to point out the obvious. The only thing they'd have trouble with are the Legendary Birds because of Articuno's Sheer Cold. However, Rayquaza's speed and special attack overpower Articuno's lower speed and special defense.

In conclusion, I have my money on the Weather Trio. And I need to get a life as well. . Obviously. . >.>

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
    Years
  • I've compiled a list of all the stats of each individual Pokémon and averaged them out for each group.

Regi-Trio

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Legendary Beasts:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Legendary Birds:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Weather Trio:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

So the averages are:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

The following are lists of movepools by level-up and types. And ONLY by level-up. You may be wondering "but. . Why?". It's crucial, trust me. =P
    Spoiler:

Whew, all right, it seems that the most formidable would definitely have to be the Weather Trio. It's a well-balanced trio that is able to counter the others with ease. The movepools are superior by far, as are the typings. All of that just to point out the obvious. The only thing they'd have trouble with are the Legendary Birds because of Articuno's Sheer Cold. However, Rayquaza's speed and special attack overpower Articuno's lower speed and special defense.

In conclusion, I have my money on the Weather Trio. And I need to get a life as well. . Obviously. . >.>

thank you for the stats and movepool so people who clicked Dogs/Beasts you are wrong in them winning

Back