• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokemon Dark Diamond

Does The Patch Work?

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    :D great about releaseing beta

im kinda new to posting in the forums if this is a forum or whatever, i dont want to seem like a bit of a prik to people but are you going to take suggestions coz id love to help :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2012
    im kinda new to posting in the forums if this is a forum or whatever, i dont want to seem like a bit of a prik to people but are you going to take suggestions coz id love to help :D

Sure, suggestions will help :)
    Have you download the patch yet?
    I haven't done much with it so far.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Looks cool.
    Kindof feels good to see that someone else wants to de-Legendarise the Legendaries...
    Well, kinda.
    I suppose... They'd be still rather rare, like a 1 in a 1000 chance of one appearing? So, for every 999 battles you do, you'll get 1 Legendary attacking you next time you reach a random encounter... [That'd stop people training their Pokemon too high for certain areas... perhaps the counter for number of battles is reset every time one faces a trainer, or heals at a PokeCenter?]

just a few ideas there... Dunno if they could be implemented...

[started playing it now... looks good so far... shame about the couple of times it freezes briefly, but it's a beta, what' would I expect...]

Also, to the dude who posted earlier that Nintendo would get pissed about this? I reckon that Nintendo are mature enough by now not to get too worried about hacks... I mean... Look at all the offensive Super Mario Bros. Hacks that exist!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2012
    [started playing it now... looks good so far... shame about the couple of times it freezes briefly, but it's a beta, what' would I expect...]

When it freezes, does it unfreeze itself without you having to restart?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2012
    No. I gave it five minutes to unfreeze and it was still frozen. Sometimes it lags as well, but I don't know what's causing either problems.

Ok.
    I need to find out why that would happen, but I have no idea why...

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2015
    nice idea. you might even want to change pikachus type to elec/dark and add dark pulse etc.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Wow, I didn't even realize how fast 4th gen games are getting to becoming fully hackable like the 3th gen games..

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    Anyways, this is awesome, great work, i cant wait for this to be finished, even though its probably a while from now

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    Anyways, so yah, this is pretty awesome, i didnt have any problems with freezing (played on my acekard 2i :) ) So i was thinking that along the lines of the gloomy negative comments at the beginning, theyre funny, but also kind of gets old, dont get me wrong though, its great! So I just wanted to suggest that the pikachu evolve with a dark stone instead of thunderstone (if ur up to it) and that the legendaries are only obtainable thru their respective events, but make the nintendo wifi events be auto obtainable thru the game. U dont hav to do any of these of course, heck its ur hack, just small suggestions. Good luck with this hack btw.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey, how did ya change the messages of the text? I am making a pokemon hack and want to edit messages. XD

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Dude, if you need help ask in the simple questions thread. Don't revive hacks willy nilly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back