• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chat

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • Might just be my computer, but for some reason, the IRC drop down or link won't work for me.

All other drop downs work, just not the one for the chat. Maybe I'm dumb and it's down, but I didn't see anything about it, so I figured I'd let ya'll know.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Nope. It's not a huge problem for me personally since I don't visit often, but others may find it problematic.

Just something I noticed while appearing briefly haha.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm using The Johto Elite, but it's working for me, and it normally does even if I change my theme..

Do both of you use something besides Firefox?

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • The drop down menu doesn't work for me either, and for some reason it refuses to let me click the link at all (I'm using Chrome and the Black 2 theme) but I can easily right click and open it in a new tab. I don't think it's a huge deal. Especially since Java hates me and I use an external client anyway, haha.

Years
  • I'm using Chrome and my current style is Nimbasa's Shining Beauty, yet it works for me, so it's probably not browser specific.

EDIT: Yeah, it's certain styles, it looks like, as the drop-down menu isn't working on Black 2 for me. It also doesn't work on Chromatic.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • That's weird, since it used to work on the style I'm using since I've been using it for a WHILE NOW.

But if it's just a style thing, it might still need to get looked at. Other than that, problem mostly solved :3c

Back