• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Poke'Generator!~

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    ~The Poke'Generator!~​

I don't think anybody else has made a game like this.
    If they did, sorry. ^_^;

~Rules~

It's pretty easy. First, one person makes a name and description (without giving away [too much of] how it looks), and makes a type for it. The next person will write how they think the Pokemon looks, and then the process will continue. You can make impossible pokemon type combos if you want to, such as fire/grass, dark/psychic, etc.

~Example~

Person1: The new pokemon, Rabbidog, is the normal/fire type. It's fire blast can burn entire cities.

Person 2: Judging by the name, I think it looks like a rabbit/dog combo that is reddish orange. Okay, my turn! My pokemon is Seekoma, and it is the ice/grass type. People who look at it will die within a million years.

~Then the game would continue!~

Okay, I'll start!

The pokemon that I made is called Humptydump. It is the rock type. Many people cannot take the stench of this strange pokemon.

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Okay.. um.. I think it looks like an egg-type Pokemon, or something similar to a smaller version of Chansey, and it gives off a horrible odor wherever it goes. Yes, I suck at this.

For my pkmn.. It's name would be Aqumizu, and it's a Water/Ice type. If enjoys playing tricks on people underwater who try to swim in the area in which it lives.

GWXCORE

Protector of the Core
    Years
  • I imagine it having Lucario/Nuzleaf build in that its human shaped for the most part.
    My pokemon Whisper(not related to the worthless whismur) is a ghost/psychic type that has 2 main attacks. engulf, which causes the opponent when using an attack to take the full damage whisper would take, but whisper has a 50% chance of receiving double, or 50% chance of it missing. the other is Voices, which causes confusion but prevents whisper from doing anything next turn.

Catblob

Let's all start a revolution
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    i think it looks like a ood ghost blob with resemblances to gengar. Its purple.

my pokemon Ponsi is the grass/water type (yah i kno thats impossible, pretend it is) It is deemed "the one who eats dragons, and can morph to look lik people"

Years
  • it IS possible... what about lotad and its evos?

neway, ur pokemon is kinda blob like (dittoish) about 20 feet tall, weighs over 2000 lbs, and is green and blue w/ red eyes! MY TURN!

Daikenkai

Dark/Psychic (pretend that is possible) despite its small size and liteweight, ir can eat nething!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2008
    i think your pokemon looks like a miniature darkrai combined with a snorlax

my pokemon

Pheontix

type: like arceus, can change depending on what is equipted to it.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I think your pokemon looks a bit like a more lighter, nicer, heavenly ho-oh.

My pokemon, Ixiepluff, is the grass/normal type. Many people fall for what seems (hint hint) like an adorable pet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2008
    i think your pokemon is like a budew, mixed with carnivine.

my pokemon(2nd)

Copin

Type: god/ special effect against anything

Copin impresses many people with its grace, power, smarts, coolness, and all other admirable aspects something could have. Copin however despises the human race and tries in vain to eliminate them

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I picture it as being very human like, with just a touch of alieness! ^_^

My pokemon, Jakrabbit, is the Normal type. It only comes out in winter, becuase it's fur gets too overdried in all other seasons. A person must take care of this pokemon well, as if you let it in warm enviornments, it will scratch your face untill it is returned to it's Pokeball.

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • ummmm well so its a rabbit, probably white, and not too big but with a fiesty personality. Heres mine, His name is Trogdor, and hes a burninator.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hey I don't even know what type yours is! I'm just picturing a flaming cat ^_^.

My pokemon, Teliot, is the water type. It "flushes" it's enemies with somewhat of a powerful "hydro pump"

^
    There's a hint in the name, see if you can figure it out!

Catblob

Let's all start a revolution
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Teliot is toilet backwards... stupid brother.

So Im thinking it's pretty much a toilet right?

Hmmm.. My pkmn is The fire type, and it's name is Genero. It looks nothing like a fire type, and many who think it is a grass type try to touch it, only to get burned.

treytrey113

a crazy dreaming hacker
    Years
  • sounds like a sudowoodo. it's a rock type but fools people to belive it a rock type.

mine is scizzor an steel and grass type has a bossy personality

P.S. any one who could get my pokemon name get's a cookie

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Do you even really get the idea of this game? It's to make your own new pokemon.

Wow, yours is a green scizor. Plllease read the rules at the top of this, pleeease.

My pokemon is the electric/fire type, and it's name is Duffilary, and It has the ability to destroy entire cities with it's powerful ability "ugly".

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Im guessing that it looks like a flaming milk carton, I dont know why.

Reforgio
    Steel-Fire
    Melts metal by grabbing it

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • The Sears Tower on fire... XD

Ummm...

Wirlswi
    Water
    Flippers, its best weapon is its powerful tail, whacks things up to 1500 feet away.

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Looks like a dolphin with a yellow swirl on its forhead.

Minoroot
    Grass-Rock
    Has horns and a big belly and big feet.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • An ancient vine-coated Bigfoot?!?!?!

Exploro!
    Normal
    Has a monkey friend named Shoes and has a talking purse and a talking Navigator that finds the way when they don't know which way to go

Eos Aduro

Years
  • An ancient vine-coated Bigfoot?!?!?!

Exploro!
    Normal
    Has a monkey friend named Shoes and has a talking purse and a talking Navigator that finds the way when they don't know which way to go

Some stupid cartoon.

Undosun
    Ghost-Fire
    Has tendrils, a sad look, and levitates

Back