• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

females confuse me

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
What sex/gender are you? What do you admire about the opposite gender, and what do you absolutely hate about them too? How different do you think you would be from how you are now (like personality, fashion style blahblahblah) if you were the other sex? What would you want to do/be the most if you were a guy/gal that you can't right now because you are a gal/guy?

I want to know.

Years
I'm a guy.

What do I admire about women? I suppose that they can willingly endure pain like giving birth. But other than that it really depends on the woman, their gender has nothing to do with it and what I dislike is mostly the same sort of thing.

If I was a woman? I'd be me, but with lady parts... and probably a lesbian.

I don't know about that last bit.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
not quite sure how to approach this topic without giving a stereotyped answer and imposing gendered ideas tbh (saying that i like males because of these characteristics makes it seem like i'm generalising that all males are that way etc).
well, first and foremost, i'm a girl. (or young woman, because of my age lol)
if i were born, or magically turned, into a male, though, i'd have to say that nothing about me would change? except my anatomy of course.

Last edited:
Years
To be fair though, it's pretty easy to be a girl and not attract a lot of attention - my best friend is like that. Most girls who get that kind of attention are doing something in some way, even if they don't consciously realize it. In terms of fashion, the gender gap is narrowing as men's tastes become more sophisticated, so there's increasingly less I can say about girls that doesn't apply to guys in that sense. I'd probably wear tighter shirts and more tight pants, but that's probably because I'd hopefully have a body to show off >>

If I turned into a girl, I'd probably become a lesbian cuz girls are yummy~ <3 Other than that I might become a bit more feminine and accept my love handles a bit more, as well as be disappointed in the rest of my body for being masculine. If I was a girl, I'd probably try out makeup - just the faintest hint of eyeliner because the concept of foundation is gross to me.

The one thing I'd want to do the most is to try getting away with things by looking cute. I have to know if it works in real life.

Years
Male.

Hmm, what do I like about dem *****es eh? Well they usually smell nice and some have some real sexy bodies ya dig? But I don' like dem period mood swings ya know and how a lot of em like to cake demselves up with make up and jewellery and ****.

I can only talk about physical attributes really as personalities aren't really gender specific, though I suppose there may be some general trends, like how women are generally less aggressive than men but I'll just leave it at that.

If I was a ***** then I'd probably be way more self conscious about how I dress, I don't think I'd be able to pull the whole Overlord look as a girl. I'd probably be like way too embarrassed or some ****. But yeah if I was a chick, I'd play with mah breasts all the time.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hi! I'm a lady.
I think this is appropriate but it has a little swearing so be warned bros:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/18401_634650606565235_2019958816_n.png

Hmm.. What do I admire? That's a bit tough because it is difficult to admire something personable about a guy when both sexes can exhibit those traits. And I'm not the type of person to admire something physical about someone- although I can find it appealing.. appeal and admiration are different things.
Well I do admire the old fashioned "be a gentleman" thing, although, like I said, girls can act like a proper gentleman too. To open a door for someone, or use their strength to their advantage to help someone lift/ carry something- but this all relates to just someone going out of their way to helping someone else in need. I just find that to be an admirable trait. There are others but I could go on for ages, really.. so yeah. Dunno if any of that made sense but ok.

Well if I was a guy, obviously my fashion would be different cause I would wear guy-clothes.. but I guess I would be a gay guy because I would still be attracted to men. :c That would cause problems for my boyfriend who is straight so.. I'll just remain being a girl :333

Oh and..
You'd just have to look pretty and say yes while they bumble about, that seems awfully easy and dull. I like to be putting effort in thanks.
it doesn't actually work that way. Not for like maybe 99.9% of the population. And, I know I've put in more effort than most aspects of my life than many many other people I know (inb4 dat's caus u ugly.) That is one of the most absurd things I've ever read, to be honest.. and if anything, if we're talking about jobs, many women still face chauvinistic views in the workplace that block them from furthering their career, and it is sad to see.

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I am male. ALPHA MALE.

I think the one thing I admire about girls is that they can bleed for five days straight and the only adverse thing that happens to them is that they eat random stuff and get mad at everything, and also that they can push a living human out of their bodies. That takes willpower.

If I was a girl, I'd be that girl that loves anime and video games and Pokemon but isn't sexy in any way, shape, or form when doing it.

The one thing I'd do if I was a girl would be play with my boobs. All day. I mean, what else could you do that would be better than just jiggling your boobs all day in your hands? "Me? Be president? Nah, that's fine, I can just play with these babies. Thanks for the offer though."

Last edited:

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I'm a woman.

I don't admire much about males, apart from their clothing style. We can pull off a suit, sure, but males have such nicer ones ;~; I also like that they eat quite a bit before it shows, and that their voices can get super husky :3

Not sure what I hate, tbh. Well, I'm not sure what I can say that won't be perceived as sexist.

If I were a guy, I would want to wear a fedora, because fedoras are sexaaay. I'd also want to go up to random girls and flex for no reason whatsoever, ooh, and I'd start a random fight in a bar over a football game :D

@O07_eleven LOL.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
So my sex is male but my gender is female so I guess I gotta answer for males? Going with it since you said gender.

What I must say I admire is being able to pull off the classiness so well. That and grooming oneself is either not too much of a concern on a casual day, or that it's simpler (even as a pre-everything I put in meticulous attention to detail.)

There isn't much I hate other than the societal expectations of the gender that I simply would not be able to put up with.

If my gender were male then I would probably be growing a classy beard instead of attacking my face with a razor daily. My fashion taste could be a little different too, dunno.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm a girl, yet somehow I still get members calling me sir. I don't really admire anything about the opposite sex because traits that can be found in males are not exclusive to them. Females can be the same. The most I admire about the opposite sex is their looks. Mmmm. The same would apply to traits I hate. Females can be the same.

I think I'd probably be the same if I was a guy, but I'd probably be gay. But that's straight female me thinking that and all I've ever known is liking guys. So maybe I would like girls if I was a guy. Who knows!!

Something I wanna do that I can't cause I'm a girl hmm...not shave. That'd be fun to not have to worry about being hairless for society lmao.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Aiiight, time to answer my own question yay

I'm a male, though once in this forum I've been confused as a female lol. I don't really admire anything myself about women. Maybe I'm being a stubborn male but no woman trait really intrigue me. That was the reason why I made this thread, because I wanted to see what others would say. One thing I do detest is the extra drama which I see with girls all the time. Guys just seem more... friendly to each other? I dunno, but I definitely see more fights with women than men.

If I was a female... I would probably be straight. I'm saying that not because I like men right now but because I am straight right now as a male, and so if I was female I would like male since I'm straight right now and I would be straight as a gal. Other things I guess would be the usual stuff like I would wear women clothes and stuff. Having to shave would be annoying though. I might not shave if I was a woman. hmm

One thing I would love to do, and I know this has been said not just in this thread but rather nearly in every corner of the internet, but one thing I would love to do is play with my own boobies. Just had to get that out there.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
^ I'm not going against your opinion or anything, but I have noooooo idea where you're coming from, literally everything you said is the opposite of what I've experienced XD

In my experiences, males babble just as much as females. We're talking about high school, btw. My school has a talking problem. It's not just a female thing, both chicks and dudes just cannot keep their traps shut, my teachers always have to yell.

Also, pretty much anyone who has ever bullied me or caused drama has been male, while the worst thing a female has done to me is, like, say something rude behind my back :U Girls just seem so much friendlier overall. Maybe my experiences are unlike most others, I don't know.

And someone said females don't form that special bond like "bros" do... well that's an off-the-wall-comment because female friends are known to be so close they almost appear like lesbians xU While I do know male bonds can get really, really strong, I think that two human beings that share many similarities in general can develop unbreakable bonds.

So what do I think of the opposite gender? I fear men to a degree, tbh. Like I said, most of the bad social events in my life have been caused by males... but I'm not sexist or anything. There are way too many dudes for me to judge, especially online. I can get along with pretty much anyone, regardless of gender c:

Years
What sex/gender are you? Girl

What do you admire about the opposite gender, and what do you absolutely hate about them too? I dont really like men, I think theyre too full of themselves. (Nope not every man, I like most men)

How different do you think you would be from how you are now if you were the other sex? Not too different, I quite constantly get called a guy though (it's the short hair!)

What would you want to do/be the most if you were a guy/gal that you can't right now because you are a gal/guy? Be strong and play more sports! Oh and not be picked on by sexist guys in school :/

Years
If I was a guy- I mean girl. O.o
Well, from what I've experienced with how open my Ex girlfriend was, being a girl is hard.. For one, the thing I would dread the most is periods.. Like, from what I can tell, it's not a nice experience, and the first time I start bleeding I would probably freak out (Even if I knew about it), and it just seems like so much effort..

Make up would be annoying too, I've seen the long process on what to wear and how much and what you do and I'm like wow, I just wake up have a shower and out the door (Of course just grab some clothes haha), but I know what kind of stuff I would wear, I wouldn't be a girly girl, wearing pink and going 'heehee' while curling my hair. Black is my style, and I would still love my band shirts and clothing I thought looked sick. I would still love my interests and hobbies (Playing guitar/bass/other instruments, skating, gaming, drawing and hopefully actually be good at singing since I no longer have balls!:D).

I would probably be lesbian though, cause I'm kinky like that. I also probably wouldn't be very lady like, even if I tried, and probably get called a skank time to time because I don't know how to wear a dress/don't care. Show off to all da booizzz. ;) Nah, I would still have respect for myself, but I wouldn't be afraid to show a little off, that is if I had something to show off. ;)

I would probably still try to be the same thing, because I don't really think it matters if you're a girl or guy or not, it's just if you can take it or not (Girls can be good at sports, and guys also cannot). I would still love to try and make a music career and be a great skater.

Hmm... I wonder what I would look like female styled... S:/

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
What sex/gender are you? Girl

What do you admire about the opposite gender, and what do you absolutely hate about them too? I like guys, but really most of the guys I know act just like I do, including my boyfriend of 10 months. What I hate about guys is how most of the guys I know want to do dangerous, stupid things that end with them getting hurt.

How different do you think you would be from how you are now if you were the other sex? I'd act the same as I do now.

What would you want to do/be the most if you were a guy/gal that you can't right now because you are a gal/guy? there's nothing really that I would do if I was a guy because I could still do that now.

The one thing I'd want to do the most is to try getting away with things by looking cute. I have to know if it works in real life.

That works for me, though only with my male family members, and my boyfriend. I doubt that would work with the cops.

Years
I'm a woman. I guess I admire how guys can control their emotions. I've never been good at doing that. At the same time, I hate that about them. They seem to not understand that sometimes I just need to cry and be left alone for a while. I suppose if I was born male, I wouldn't have had any issues with the body I was born with. I would probably be just as nerdy and silly as I am now, but...a guy. That's weird to think about.

Speaking as someone who is trans, I knew what it was like to be perceived as male at one point in my life. I guess if I could have one thing back from that time, it would be how people actually took me seriously when I was perceived as male. Being taken advantage of or being treated as if I'm stupid because I'm female is more than a bit frustrating. It's not just guys, it's women too. It's not their fault, it's how society raises us to believe, even if we're not aware of it.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
What sex/gender are you? i'm a female
What do you admire about the opposite gender it seems like guys are nicer to each other unlike girls who are just jealous mean people
what do you absolutely hate about them? they're annoying and don't listen well.
How different do you think you would be from how you are now (like personality, fashion style blahblahblah) if you were the other sex? i think i would be even way more shy and just wear plain clothes i suppose.
What would you want to do/be the most if you were a guy that you can't right now because you are a gal? i don't know.i think anyone can do anything lol.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
) Nah, I would still have respect for myself, but I wouldn't be afraid to show a little off, that is if I had something to show off. ;)
Not meaning to offend but I'm going to take this quote and run with it a little.

Throwing the topic of classy vs trashy and being sexually objectified aside, isn't anyone allowed to show off whatever aspect they want regardless of what assets they're born with? Why are they not entitled to show a little more cleavage even if they don't have DDs?

To take this quote and exaggerate it and add to my original post would be a prime example of what I dislike about some guys (and girls, but I often find that guys are more verbal about it): "You should show yourself off if you're worth (to me/society standards) showing off so I can enjoy the view. But I'll just sit over here and mock you if you don't live up to supermodel standards."

Seems like the internet and overall superficiality and ego-inflating douchebaggery has been emphasizing this too.
People post a picture of a pretty girl and 90% of the anonymous will criticize with "NO BOOBS. UGLY NOSE. 2/10 WOULD NOT BANG. TOO FAT." etc.
But yeah, Girls do it too. To other girls AND to men. It's hypocritical and superficial.

Last edited:
Years
I'm a genuine female, despite the common occurrence of male-heavy avatars/sigs I sometimes use. I do sometimes feel more masculine than most girls would be but I'd actually feel weird if I really was a dude, maybe it's because I'm more used to living like a girl should. As for how I find men attractive? It usually comes down to whether I find them funny, but also not ones who take heavy risks.

Back