• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sonic Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
Years
  • This club is for sall people who love sonic and freinds please join!

MEMBERS
    ~~~~~~
    Phoenix Boy
    fudge01
    COKKA
    Kenta
    Tig
    digspirt virus
    Shadow
    Mental_Sonic
    Avartar

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    w00t w00t sign me up i love sonic w00t w00t go sonic faster than the speed of sound

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • I'd like to join. Im a big fan of the old SatAM episodes(Sonic/Sally) and would like to see some Sonic X. I havent played the games much, but when I did they were fun.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • ^LOL I get that song stuck in my head all the time from playing the Last story of SA2B so much...

Should I break my tradition of not joining any groups? Hmmmmmm.....
    ......................................................................................................
    ......................................................................................................
    .................................................................................yeah. I think I will. Where do you think I got my name from? I shall become the ultimate overlord and rule as the world's most supreme being!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Shadow said:
    Where do you think I got my name from? I shall become the ultimate overlord and rule as the world's most supreme being!
    I shall join...ultimate overlord or ultimate weapon like he was designed to be?...oh well...i like sonic...even though ive hardly seen the originals...
    Sonic X "relationships"
    Sonic x Amy (Sonic doen't show he likes amy til...sonic battle epis?)
    Knuckles x Rouge
    Shadow x Maria
    Chaos 0 x Tikal (i think...there wasn't a lot of proof of this)
    Emerl x Cream
    Tails x Amy (they hang out a lot when sonics not there)
    so far...

Years
  • Ill join, Sonic is pretty cool, always liked it, and the games are cool, chao breeding :D

Although i dont like Sonic Underground, the whole thing is just.... bleh.

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    Sign me up. Sonic is way cool.

Edit: Tails and Cream would be way cute together. But it would be kind of ironic...

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Join me up i been a Sonic the hedgehog fan for 11years and i have almost all the games and i seen almost all the shows i get comics and i have plushies and i have some action figures

*Sonic he can really move Sonic he has an additude Sonic he is the fastest thing alive*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back