• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto RPG - Planning (Feel free to contribute.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

O

Your Mom
Years
I'm going to start a Naruto RP, and I'll be needing some ideas on the plots and stuff.

What happens to the characters. The RP allows for a whopping 36 different characters (Each person of the Konoha 12 has a student) (Naruto is Hokage but Sai fills in his spot.)

The new Ninjas just graduated from the Ninja Academy and are all Genin. There's a plot here (Can't think of one, but I'm planning on an attempted assassination on Tsunade or someone important, and the Konoha 12 go and try to save her but they fall into a trap so there's only the Genin to help rescue Tsunade)

Then there's the Chuunin Exam... And I'll think of more when the RP gets that far. Any ideas from you guys?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Sounds fun, you should get an assassination attempt on Jiraiya. He'd be most likely to fall for it, if it's planned out well enough. More then Tsunade at the very least. As for your 36 characters, I'm wondering whether there will be enough people around to even fill all those spots, even if everyone took on two characters. ^^;;

The roleplay section is becoming a Naruto section. o o; Hahahaha- *shot* Yeah, okay, pretend I didn't say that. Anyway, I think you should cut the Konoha 12 to like, 6, or something, but that's not really a big deal.

For the exam, you could rip off the anime. I would do that for mine, but it's a handicapped exam...*incessant babbling that has nothing to do with the subject*.

Ah, well, I think the plot you've thought of works pretty well. Just needs elaboration. Question:

Cliche, or not Cliche? (too lazy to do the accent.)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Ya soudns fun. and i agree, Jiraiya would fall for something stupid.. but he he did say assasination attempt, there doesn't have to be a trap for someone to fall into. Anyways.. i think it would be neat, adn agree w/ bijiou, cut down the amount of characters required.. seriosuly. 18 pple? no offense but thats alot XD oh and Konoha 12? are they supossed to eb like the 12 jounin senseis to the 36 students? jus cruious ~~ lol otherwise, sounds like a cool idea, adn ive eben wanting to play a naruto RP, especially since TPP stopped his *oops, maybe i shuldnt have said that*

Rokuo_Mitarashi

Sad face..........
Years
Jiralya and Naruto, Orochimaru and Sasuke, and Tsunade and Sakura get into this fight. Everything just goes crazy and an explosion pops up. They all end up in different places divide into groups of two's:
Jiralya and Tsunade; Orochimaru and Naruto; Sasuke and Sakura

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 9, 2010
i've been looking for an rpg like this, I was planing on doing one myself. But from experience at sereebi i tried to create one just like this one, it got alot messy after awhile because of the overflow of people. In my opinion it would be alot easier if you were to break the genin into groups of three with a sensei. It would make it easier to control, also to reduce the amount of people joining. Another thing is to try to prevent any of those super characters copying sasuke and other super strong characters.

O

Your Mom
Years
renatoap, that was my plan. Each existing main character from Naruto has 3 students, but 36 characters is quite a lot. If I try to find a way to kill off each character then maybe...

But here there definitely has to be a group with Naruto (Sandaime>Jiraiya>Yondaime>Kakashi>Naruto>Next uber strong guy), even though Naruto is the easiest to kill off by saying he became the Hokage.

I want another InoShikaCho, since it seems to be tradition. They'll need a sensei who is quite close to that group. No idea who.

Then there must be another Hyuuga (Neji's son since Hinata's won't be called a Hyuuga). No idea who to head this one.

So there's 3 groups that I definitely want.

Arc 1 - Early Stages

Story - You just do these little missions. I just want this for character development.

Arc 2 - Save Jiraiya

Story - Some new super scary organization tries to assassinate Jiraiya. The Konoha 12 go to save him but they fall into the scary Organization's trap. It's up to the Genins to save Jiraiya's ass and their senseis

Arc 3 - The Chuunin Exam

Story - The Chuunin Exam. A few of the 12s are the examiners (I want Shikamaru to be one since he wouldn't be the type to be doing these things, but someone really surprises him then he starts analyzing.)

That's all I have planned out.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Jiralya and Naruto, Orochimaru and Sasuke, and Tsunade and Sakura get into this fight. Everything just goes crazy and an explosion pops up. They all end up in different places divide into groups of two's:
Jiralya and Tsunade; Orochimaru and Naruto; Sasuke and Sakura

One thing I must note is too unrealistic. Orochimaru and Naruto? He'd just stun/destroy the poor kid and be on his way. Next all there is to do is blast Sakura to smitherenes, fight and defeat Sasuke, and hightail it out of there carrying him.

XD I just thought I should make that point.

And as for the Chunin Exams...? What about the students get their three-man squads split up and shuffled? Then they all have to work together to do...something. I got nada.

WHAT if they all have to beat the whole group of Chunin teachers to BECOME Chunin? Interesting eh?

Or you could do that, but make them fight on floors that shift around or something of the sort. :) Good ideas? o_O?

Just for the record, I'm against any MAJOR ripping off of the plot.

As for the asassonation, make it against Kakashi or Guy Sensei. Guy might be a sucker for that, at least I think so.

Or maybe even, instead of that whole idea, what if a group of ninja in the academy has formulated a plan to betray the Leaf Village to the Sand Village and overrun the Ninja Academy? A few of the Genin could hear about this and try to convince everyone...but not everyone believes them. That would be quite the plot twist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back