• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stargate Fanclub (v. Whatever)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • ?Kurono-Kun? said:
    I didn't get to see season six...

But I'll guess that he either...
    A) Dies
    B) Is kicked out of teh cast
    C) Is turned into an ascended form, thing.
    D) All of teh above
    E) None Of the Above
    F) I don't know.
    Well A and C is right. XD

Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    No. I havent been able to get a chance to watch it. I have one track mind and I forget ;.; I only watched the episode last night XD

Charmz: He doesnt die >_> If he did he wouldnt ove been in the rest of the season.....If he did die...or wait I wouldn't cry cuz I wouldnt know he existed XD
    Don't watch it, read it. XD

And he is gone for the whole 6th Season, other then 1 ep with Jack getting killed by Baal, 1 ep with Teal'c dying, and the last ep of the Season.

?Kurono-Kun? said:
    Ooh spoiler...my bad..xD
    He's actually only alive in about a few of the seasons..he keeps dying and getting ressurected..
    Uh.... no. Danny is alive from Season 1 to Season 5, and from Season 7 to Season 9. Only a few times does he die and is healed by a sarcophagus.

?Kurono-Kun? said:
    Daniel also died in season eight..O_o
    Yea for 2 eps, Reckoning, Part 2, and Threads.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Okay, time for feedback on tonight's new episodes:

SG-1: Twenty Samanthas! <3 Janet coming back from the dead was also nice. Too bad Jack didn't show up even once.

Atlantis: Caldwell was the Goa'uld. It should've been Kavanaugh instead. xP

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Lets see if we can maybe get this club back on track.

~~~Spoilers~~~

Ok last night's eps was strange. And SG-1's ep was sooooooooooooooooooooo so so so so so so so soooooooooooooooo wrong. I was in total shock when I the freaken X-303 blown up. And for all of you that don't know what the X-303 is, then it's also called, the Prometheus. That's right, the Prometheus was shot into a million pieces!
    R.I.P Col. Pendergast.

Back