• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homestar Runner Club

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
The title kinda speaks for itself... this is a club bout Homestar!!! Soooo... if there's any Homestar fans out there-- JOIN!!!!!

Founder:
Zootster

Co-Founders:
NofuMiester
seraphim

Members:
pokemon01
billybob
santadidit102
poliwhirl
Talking_Suicune

Last edited:

seraphim

Seraphim
Years
i read that a ghost. i'm not gonna lie to ya, that's a healthy piece of real estate! awawawaw i thik i won the powerball... stave it off, 1 2 3 and now u can count to 3! ok dumb children, find the cheat! what the crap?! the color of infinity inside an empty glass... a dah cheat! mrs comander...son...with the money blue lazer could potentially save from double coupon day, the could buy a machine that turns babies into gold...or screws with the weatrher! old ladies suck! the grout cleaner is working, sir. fan freakin tastic! i'm the ghost of christmas paaaaaast...only liars and theives eat grumble cakes, those people go to prison...just ask the cheat! hey stickly man, whaaaaaat are you doing? we eat pudding with a spooooon!!!! thas bumkith...i'm the homesatrrunner! some people say i'm a terrific athlete! i people say ur a terrific liar. the castletown funnies!!! cheerleader! soandso! whatserfacew! the ugly one!!!! i'm hesitant...wave o' babies!...

and mods, before you ban me, these are all homestarrunner quotes.

Zootster

Years
Awwight!! We finally got [one]!!! u can be a Co-founder if ya want.
This club needs a banner....

"I now declarew eggs--not to be-- A FWUIT!"--The Homestarrunner.

Zootster

Years
Awight!!!! pokemon01, ur in!!! And Nofu, ur dumb, but u can be a Co-founder cause ur sittin right next to me (I have great reasons for stuff). YAAAYYY!!!!!! We gots members!!!! If anyone can get us a banner, it would be nice. And advertise in ur sig!!!

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
im joining!
can i be something.. important?
evewybody,evewybody,evewybodie-da!!!
(do we talk like Homestar?)

Zootster

Years
Sure ya can join! But i cant really make u important. I only allow 2 co-founders (the next 2 members besides me). Those are Nofu and seraphim. If i allowed a bunch, everybody would be one, and that wouldn't really work out...sry.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
it is.....Bubkis!I mean ok!
lets have a quote off!

(what do we do? talk about homestarrunner.com?this is my first club!)

Zootster

Years
Yup, pretty much. Just talk bout homestar related stuff. Like--"Hey! Did u guys see that new SB email?? It was hillarious!!" Y'know stuff like that.

Zootster

Years
billybob said:
i cant get H*R and SB moving in my sig!
Try this:
Right click em and then click properties. In properties, copy the pics location (the URL it shows). Then, use that for ur image.

Zootster

Years
What exactly do ya mean by that??? Do we make up our own, or use ones already said...? And the link to this club in ur sig doesnt work billybob.

seraphim

Seraphim
Years
that is one uguly bowd-the homestarrunner, about the cheat\Edit: better ones!
we're a one man army...or a three man oney...
are you sick and tired of playing second fiddle to some 2 bit wrestleman and his yellow dog?
yeah idk, maybe there is a goodminten...

H*R:prepare to feel the flouride sting of the homestrarmy...
strongbadia will be ours!
SB: no it won't...we're gnna play some badminton, so.... no invasion...
H*R: oh, i see.... retreat!!!! fallback men!!! we're in over our heads!!!

Last edited:
Back