• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homestar Runner Club

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
  • Yeah! That'd be great! And did u make that? Cause if u did, could u put "club" somewhere on it? thx.

Zootster

Years
  • AWIGHT!!!! Everybody, put pokemon01's banner in ur sigs!!!!!!
    EDIT: Blargh!!! I tried to put the banner into my sig, but all that'll show up is a link to the pic. Why dont u post the banner itself instead of a thumbnail? I no it'll work that way.

Last edited:

Zootster

Years
  • ic. Well, i just used urs to make mine appear. Hmm... a quote.... "I'm here pwetty much evwy week. Jus normally im...behind the black."

Zootster

Years
  • H*R: Wejoice!! (Whatever that plant's name was) is alive!!
    All: YAY!!!
    H*R: And Stwong Bad got to thwow toilet papew at stuff!!
    H*R: And I got a billion pounds of candy!!........yay! And da goblin showd up dressed like a santaman!!

"Not Last Place! Ding!"

Zootster

Years
  • SB: Say Homestar. I'll give u a half a grumble cake, if u can say somthin intelligent.
    H*R: What's that??
    SB: Y'know, it's kinda like a cake! With--
    H*R: No. Not dat! The other one!
    SB: Oh, u mean intelligent??
    H*R: Yeah. Dat. Intellamigint.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • those first 100 bites of dirt were not so good.Maybe the next one will be better!-Stinkoman

Back