• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
I hunted magnemite in my emerald yesterday for 6 hours straight lol. This morning I decided I would keep at it and started hunting for it as soon as I woke up at 7:30AM. I was also double hunting Lileep on my sapphire too :p 9:25 AM, just about 2 hours since I woke, I see a magnemite going across the screen of my DS, didn't look different, so I turn my attention back to my sp which I am using to SR for lileep, then out of the corner of my eye I see the magnemite look darker than usual, I turned my head to see it and *Bling bling* The Stars circled it!!! Finally Shiny Magnemite had Appeared!!! Wooo! Lol so I sent out Nosepass and paralyzed it, then sent out my shiny exploud and finally confused it with supersonic after a few turns (crappy accuracy and paralyzation) I kept on using supersonic so it would keep hitting itself without my need to damage it. It brought itself down to yellow hp, I threw one Premier Ball, and it was Caught!! My 25th shiny not counting event ones. I nicknamed it "Magnuss" Lol I'm extremely happy, it gets to evolve to Magnezone in D/P which is only 5 days, Sweeeeet :D My 3rd D/P evolving shiny, and one more steel shiny for my collection :)
Pics (remove space blah I need to post more :p)
img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/ steelix14/DVC00129-1.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/ steelix14/DVC00132-1.jpg

Stats:
Magnemite Lv26
Jolly nature
Magnet Pull ability (YES!)
HP 50
Att 25
Def 45
SpA 54
SpD 41
Spd 35

Lol don't feel like calculating IVs for now, meh though the old guy at the BF said its Better than average in ability with its best stat being Outstanding Special Defense lol. I'm just happy to get one more shiny before D/P :D lol 5 days left, wonder if I could get one more still :p Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well done Steelix. :) As for me I now have all the badges in Emerald so I have went SHing in the back room of Meteor Falls. That way I'll definitely come out with a potential shiny physical sweeper, (3 special, no physical. I NEED ONE!) either Golbat, Solrock or (I hope it's this one) Bagon. I can't lose. :) Wish me luck

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm going to narrow my hunts even further down to only Latias. Even though I was only doing Latias and Bulbasaur, I often found myself doing only Latias while my LG was just sitting there. It's been a while since I've only hunted one game at a time, too. Wish me luck.

Years
Hey guys. I've finished all the latest SHC cards. If you've requested but it's not there, don't panic. When there are a lot of requests, especially multiple incomplete requests with the info scattered between them (eg. "when r u gonna do my card, oh and a caught a shiny flaaffy could u please add it thx"), they tend to slip through my fingers. Just request again. Completely. HERE!!

5300 Beldums and nothing. It looks unlikely that I'll get this guy before D/P. Come D/P, I might spend an afternoon SRing for shiny Turtwig, but I'd rather play the (awesome) game, so I wouldn't put too much time into it before moving on.

Years
I've moved my auxiliary hunt from the Power Plant to Six Island on Fire Red in the hopes of fishing up a shiny Qwilfish. I'm hunting him while concurrently resetting for shiny Beldum on Emerald. Poor Qwilfish never gets any lovin'. No one ever uses or even remembers him, let alone gets a shiny one. (Except maybe Missingno Master) I want something unique for my collection, and I love Qwilfish and have been meaning to train one. What better reason than to have a shiny one? Dire Purple Water-type Shiny or not, I like him.

5650 Beldums now.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Wow Metalmario those cards looks really great! Heh I hope to request for one once I become a full member :P Lol I'll also hunt for chimchar on my diamond for an afternoon too. If my brother lets me, I'll Continue SRing for a starter on his pearl (he doesn't care about shinies so If I do get one I'll trade it over for my starter) Good luck on qwilfish! I agree with you that it doesn't get enough attention :p Man I can't wait, D/P only a few days away now. Currently I'm hunting Lileep on my sapphire mostly. Also hunting zangoose on my ruby and once I trade a Master Ball over to my LG1 I will Sr for moltres. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
DarkParukia, I admire you quite a bit. You have two shinies that I've exstensively hunted for, and I've still yet to get them.

Triple hunting Moltres/Latias/Bulbasaur, even though I have lots of homework.

Well it sure is nice to have a fan, XD. Anyway good luck with yours and everyone else's hunts. No luck for me yet. Still in the Falls (though I'll scream if I get a shiny Bagon.)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I think I can wait these remaining days. For my shiny hunting sake I wish it was still a week to go; as with MM I doubt I'll be getting anything by the time I buy Diamond Sunday... at least at this rate. But it sucks cuz I'm almost at 76 hours on my Emerald looking for my own shiny Magnemite (merely for Magneton, one of my most favorite shinies of all). And who knows how much for Charmander; I reset FR2 for a new ID, hopefully I'll "get lucky".

Cause that's exactly what I need to be. It's getting down to the nitty gritty and hard work doesn't count anymore.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I was up till 1am last night shiny hunting while i text people. Shame I had school or i would have caried on longer.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Your lucky. I was hoping to stay up till i got it but then i remember it wasn't easter anymore and went to sleep. So i still haven't got my shiny torchic.

Years
Wow Metalmario those cards looks really great! Heh I hope to request for one once I become a full member :P
I thought I already admitted you. =/ You're a member, or at least you are one now. ;)

I keep seeing lots of Horseas wherever I go to fish. Is there anywhere where I see nothing (or almost nothing) but Qwilfish?

5725 Beldums seen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
May I join? I just caught a Shiny Rapidash on Crystal - I've been wanting to join this club, but I wanted to wait til I had a shiny of my own.

Back