• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mpea

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2013
Hi there. My name's mpea, pleased to meet you. I'm more well known on kupo and Oriv servers, but I hope I can be a great member of this community as well.
DISLIKES
- Douchebags

I may talk about how one day I hope to be a little doll inside a room filled with many others in a planet where flying donkeys rule, and the space rabbits are trying to rescue us from the impending doom that will follow.

...Yeah, I may be a little weird.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi mpea, welcome to Pokecommunity. I must say, your introduction is unique! I hope we could be friends. And best wishes to you!

Years
Yum, pizza.. pepperoni is my favorite. :D Welcome, mpea! Not sure what those servers you listed are but I suppose now would be a good time to ask. Also, any reason in particular you went with that username? It seems a little random to me so I was curious!

Aaand we embrace weird here, we're all weird and quirky in our own fun ways. If flying donkeys are meant to take us over, I think I'll migrate to space. Such a thing could very well be possible in my lifetime. u~u Haha, anyway, it's good to meet you! Like Wind Heart, I find your introduction to be really awesome and unique so it definitely caught my eye. You'll probably settle in quickly here as you seem like a great person to be around, so try not to disappear on us, all right? Hopefully you have a great time on the forum and end up becoming a regular that pops in often! But if not, that's fine too; whether you can come on often or a little won't matter since you'll be welcome here regardless.

If there's anything you're confused about, feel free to ask a staff member with the bold blue names and we'd love to help you out! Our members are just as helpful though, so you can go to any one of us for help or if you just want to chat. Read the rules (of course) and have a blast! :D See you around~

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, mpea!

Welcome to PC! Pizza is amazinggggggggggggggggggggg! That's certainly one food I cannot live without. The mastermind who created it will forever go down in history as a God. xD

That's completely fine that you consider yourself "weird". Like Cirno said, we're all weird in our own funny ways. I definitely have my times where even I question my weirdness. :P

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here and stay active!

See you around!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Welcome welcome to PC! Glad to have you on board with us! I really enjoyed reading your little intro, made me chuckle lol. I like pizza too and of course space rabbits! I hope you find a spot in any of the sections that interests you in PC, you'll love each and one of them!

Again great to have you here! If you need to talk, I'm a VM/PM away. =)

Years
Hi Mpea, and welcome to PC!

Glad to see another person with a comedic personality here, I happen to have such a personality as well, and it sorta carried over to my odd choices for avatars/sigs. I also tend to make people laugh so yeah, no surprise.

I am a bit weird myself, but I act almost like other members here. I do love having a laugh every now and then. I love cute things, satirical comedy, the color blue and that little Water-type Pokemon Oshawott. Any interests you have at PC btw? Like battles, trades, hacks etc?

Have fun here and feel free to VM me anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cid

Years
Alrighty more server people. Yay! Welcome to PC, mpea! :D I have to admit, I thought you already had an account here, haha. Now that I know that you actually don't, I'm just gonna forget that old misconception and personally congratulate you for taking the first step into a whole new experience altogether.

You know why I'm congratulating you? Because! PC is awesome. Well its Showdown server was awesome, so perhaps that's already easy to deduce, haha. Still, this place is a lot more versatile than the server. I'll actually get to talk to you and not just battle you even if we're timezones apart! Like if you leave a post in a thread I frequently check, a VM in my profile, or a PM in my inbox, that's gonna be read and I'm gonna be able to reply to it. 8D But what am I blabbering on about? I'm pretty sure you know this stuff already.

In other news, pizza! \o/ Douchebags suck, of course. Thankfully, we don't have any of those here that we haven't taken care of. I hope. So yeah, have fun here and stuff! Listen to the walls of text that people have built upon your intro thread and enjoy this place. Stay active, chill out, check out the Battle Center everyday and have pizza. Except I'm too lazy to post a picture of a pizza here so just get a real one, perhaps?

Back