• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Doctor Coming Through!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023

In the latest Nintendo Direct, a new game starring Luigi was announced: Dr. Luigi! Celebrating the "Year of Luigi", Dr. Luigi is heading to the Wii U eShop on December 31st. The game is supposed to be similar to Dr. Mario, a game that was released in the '90s.

So, are there any Dr. Mario fans out there? I remember spending hours as a kid plying r. Mario on Nintendo 64. One of my favorite childhood games, that reminded me of Pokemon Puzzle League. I enjoyed that, then when I got older I enjoyed Dr. Mario RX on the Wii eshop.

So what are your guys' thoughts? What memories do you guys have of the Dr. games? Do you enjoy them as much as I do?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I don't usually like connect 4 clones of tetris, but the new Operation L mode looks pretty cool enough to warrant a buy. And who knows, online multiplayer of this might be a blast to play as well.

Back