• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokuc

']['he Master of Horror Movies
Years
  • I have only played wifi like one time or so and it was like 3 years ago or something and I really want to battle someone. The only thing is, that I've hacked SOME of my pokemons so they have like "wrong" attacks and stuff (illegal movesets) (Like water type with fire attacks) if you understand what I mean.. And some of them has other abilities. They does not have like 999 in attack or something, the stats are normal. Also I am not a ******* ****** who uses spiritomb with wonder guard. Or like S-Deoxys with No Guard and Fissure. That would be lame. So, like one, maybe two of them are Über and yeah..

Anyways, could anyone please do just a "for fun" battle with me?
    (I understand if you do not want to play aginst hacked but yeah they are not overhacked and all of them isn't hacked) Because I just want to play I don't care about rules and stuff so..
    I want to go without rules (only Species Clause) so what do you say? I've asked like everyone and I don't like rules.. I doesn't have 6 non-hacked that's Lv.100.
    (I have but they suck balls.. And I have no time for training)

So for simple, would anyone please do a "for-fun" battle with me? If you think the hacks will make you lose (you are probably wrong lol) I could run if I am going to win.. I don't care I just wanna play..

Anyone?! :(
    I do not have the time to make all Lv.100..

Yeah, I'm talking about Lv.100 Single Gen 4.. PM me

Years
  • WOW All these are 5th Gen battles. Looking for an OU battle in the 4th Gen. I use the heart gold version. Only Vm me don't pm, when you want to battle. 6 on 6 no legendaries!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Anyone want to be my first online battle? PM me? I only have HG/Pearl right now though.

Flarebliss

Charmed...
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    Looking for a 5th gen battle. flat or lv.100 full 6 battle. mixed tiers. no ubers. if interested, Pm or VM me

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    Battle for Pokemon

Looking for a 5th gen battle no legys...instead of racing for pink slips, we will play for a shiny pokemon who's intrested

Years
  • Looking for a 5th gen battle no legys...instead of racing for pink slips, we will play for a shiny pokemon who's intrested

Sure ill give it a shot, just pm me for a heads up

Pokemon white fc: 4384 1872 2171

looking for a battle, around level 100, with no legendaries please. pm me if interested

pokemon white fc: 4384 1872 2171

Last edited:

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
  • im just looking to make some new friends and to try and improve my party.

just give me a pm some time and ill be happy to battle anyone :3

Years
  • Anyone on the east coast wants to battle. It is 12:49 p.m. eastern time right now. People that are in different countries that is still awake at this time please also vm me. I'm looking for maybe 3 or 4 battles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back