• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuschia Flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Due to a problem in time, I had to remake this post. So please excuse me if it's not as "good" as it used to be a couple of days ago.

It is a hack of Pokemon Ruby; Version 1.0; Number 0907

I'm looking for:
    -
    A Diamond/Pearl Pokemon Inserter
    - A spriter who could make me an overworld sprite, and a battleback sprite.
    - Any one who is willing to help. If you want to contact me, you can send me a private message. I would be ever so grateful.

story.png

In the arid land of Kyro, a young man turns 16. The young man had wanted a Pokemon for some time now, and his mother knows this. So, in a surprising turn of events, she calls up her old friend to see if he can hook up her son with a Pokemon. Not only can her friend give the young lad a SNUBBULL, he can give him his old Pokedex! After the boy receives his Pokemon, he departs on his own, just like his father. Unfortunately for him, he gets caught up in a mess when he overhears two suspiciously familiar characters talking about their plan for world domination. (They are not his parents.)

261204433802.png
    • New Desert Region; Kyro
    • New Hero
    • New Story
    • Return of 2 characters! (Surprise!)
    • New Scripts
    • New Starter; SNUBBULL
    • Brand New Legendaries!
    • Some Diamond/Pearl Pokemon (Maybe)
    media.png

1.png
    2.png
    3.png

4.png
    5.png
    8.png
    6.png
    7.png
    9.png

10.png
    11.png
    12.png

13.png
    14.png

When you 1st get SNUBBULL

71204433237.png
    • Orion Town = Done
    • Route 501 = Done (Remade to be different from the beta)
    • Lanfax Town = Done
    • Route 502 = Done
    • Mystic Woods = Done
    • Route 503 = Done
    • New Lanfax = Working on it
    591204433204.png

621204432788.png

HTML Code:
    HTML:
    [url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=129433"][IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii271/bob_saget17/Fuschia%20Flame/621204432788.png[/img][/url]
    731204433079.png
    • Whack a Hack - The fabulous rom base
    801204433221.png
    • The starting house is a little messed up.
    501204433246.png

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I posted before, but i think i will post again since it is gone from that error thing. Well, i like the desert environment like someone else thought. Good luck with your project.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    like the hack. =3
    I just tried it out and it was okay...
    Meh~.., I haven't played for a while though...

Anyways, keep up the good work and best of luck!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Thanks for all the kind comments! I am just chugging along at a nice pace so far, but with the arrival of Spring Track, it is kinda difficult to get a lot of work done. The weekends should be productive though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back